Wall Mounted Hooks for Resistance Bands

Soldato
OP
Haha well we'll see, i suppose the upside is that most exercises won't be pointing at my face (in theory)

I mounted to wood last night, secured in 4 rows of 2 screws, around 70mm into the wall, only issue is that it's plasterboard, with around a 2cm gap before it hits brick, so probably only 30mm into the actual brick.

It feels pretty secure and i had an initial play with some bands, and no injuries yet :D

Only mounted one hook for the time being, will add the others when i'm happy it feels ok.

FlK5E2y.png

Soldato
OP
I'm starting to think you want this to happen!

The hooks are closed so that's safe, annoyingly the clips on the bands are too small to clip properly only them, so i've ordered some climbing strength carabiners to attach them properly.

Just need to order some proper resistance bands now, it's a minefield out there, with some at ~£50 per band for the high strength ones (which i'm aiming for initially to use assisted pullups)

Caporegime
you don't have a metal bar wider than a door frame and a way to stop it sliding up and down as you attempt to pull it through a door frame it wont fit through with a huge rubber band?

seems way safer

Back
Top Bottom