PS4 DS4 Controller to PC via Bluetooth

Soldato
Hey all,

Tried this a few years ago and for the life of my just couldn't get it to work right at all.

Currently using Micro USB but want to get rid of wires as much as possible.

Has anyone ever got it working? How did you do it? Was there a specific Bluetooth dongle you use? I remember trying 3 or 4 from amazon and it either just wouldn't connect, or would connect but not actually work or keep dropping in and out :(

Soldato
Hey all,

Tried this a few years ago and for the life of my just couldn't get it to work right at all.

Currently using Micro USB but want to get rid of wires as much as possible.

Has anyone ever got it working? How did you do it? Was there a specific Bluetooth dongle you use? I remember trying 3 or 4 from amazon and it either just wouldn't connect, or would connect but not actually work or keep dropping in and out :(

Did you try the official one?

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/accessories/dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor/

Soldato
Seems to be impossible to purchase anywhere other than on eBay from Japan for around £60 :(

Think it was discontinued a while ago, or so I read when I was looking at sorting this before

Ouch! At that price you might aswell buy the Xbox One controller with the USB dongle. At least its properly supported then.

Back
Top Bottom