• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NZXT Kraken G12 GPU Cooling Adapter - RTX 2070?

Associate
@Neil79 Bit of a late reply and don't know if its still relevant, however i have installed the g12 on my gigabyte 2070 rev.3, i had to modify the brackets to fit but that was simple enough, now running at 45 under load compared to 83c!

Associate
@Neil79 Bit of a late reply and don't know if its still relevant, however i have installed the g12 on my gigabyte 2070 rev.3, i had to modify the brackets to fit but that was simple enough, now running at 45 under load compared to 83c!

Yea turns out the AMD bracket works!

Plenty of people on YouTube modding without trying the AMD one. Works perfectly.

Anyway, look at my latest post, before this, got pics of g12 on gtx1080 :) awesome upgrade, well worth it.

Associate
Yea turns out the AMD bracket works!

Plenty of people on YouTube modding without trying the AMD one. Works perfectly.

Anyway, look at my latest post, before this, got pics of g12 on gtx1080 :) awesome upgrade, well worth it.

Your build is looking good mate, unfortunately neither bracket worked for me, but nothing a bit of cutting and drilling didn't sort out :)

Back
Top Bottom