The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Cancelled my pre-order, I just wasn't happy after doing some research. ND can simply gtfo. I was a huge fan of the first game, for the world and its atmosphere that had been created. For this reason I am currently hooked on Division 2 as an example. However gaming trends have changed since the first game and I simply don't really agree with that.

Soldato
I'm glad people like you aren't buying the game, it reassures me that Naughty Dog have created a challenging, mature game, with some themes in it that are going to make me uncomfortable.

I hope that when you've bought and played the game you can tell us about your thoughts on the story.

Meanwhile ND are losing their false DMCA takedown claims all over Yt. I'll put the latest video of a British guy talking about his experience. I'll put it in the spoiler quotes so it doesn't clog up the thread.

Soldato
What does the Special Edition get you over the standard? I have the standard pre-ordered, but seems amazon are only selling the steelbook now..

I think it's a small artbook, the steelbook (different design to the steelbook-only edition), a PS4 theme and some avatars, and a couple of small in-game bonuses.

Soldato
Tbf I said it when first game finished and still stand by it, it was a game that didn't need a sequel.

However it has one so I'm going to see how it goes, I hope it's great like the first one

Soldato
Tbf I said it when first game finished and still stand by it, it was a game that didn't need a sequel.

However it has one so I'm going to see how it goes, I hope it's great like the first one

Agreed or if it did then with new characters set within the same verse.

Soldato
I ain't touched the leaks nor will I.

I liked the story trailer which is enough for me to keep my recent pre order.

the new trailer gets hate to though.

mans that's simply because it's cut short - the new trailer is basically the trailer for the first half of the game, Naughty Dog won't show you the trailer for the second half of the game cause that's where you will change your mind

Soldato
I'd actually say watching the trailer makes it pretty obvious what one key plot point is...If you really don't want spoilers, don't watch the trailer.

Apologies I thought I would spoiler that, sorry guys ignore it. if you can't unremember I would imagine it's something that happens early on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom