Anglia Project

Soldato
OP
Soooo, it's been a while since I last updated this thread! How time has flown by!

I've done many a things to the car since then, but have been rather remiss in keeping track and documenting them!

I've now decided to do something I wish I'd done years ago when I started this project, and film it!

I'd really appreciate it if you could watch, like, share, subscribe etc (yeah, I know... everyone hates hearing this!), and feel free to continue to ask questions here!

Soldato
Nice one, will watch them over the next week.

Great project, always had a real soft spot for the Vr4 engine's, great low end torque and I found them reasonable to work on too

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I was thinking about this the other week and wondered what happened to the project. Was it you who did the custom LED rear lights on a Prelude too?

Given you a sub, will have a watch later :)

Associate
Lol :D so are you ever going to drive it? ;)

Btw, I'm the opposite to how your dad was, although I am a mechanic, I want nothing to do with cars in my spare time these days! Other than drive them ;), I recently bought a weekend car and I'm going to do no modding to it :p, although I have got work I need to do to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
A lot of in and out of the garage, but a couple hundred miles on the road ;)

Here's the next installment, when I remember that there's differences between the S13 and S14 diffs...

Dup

Dup

Soldato
You're getting a little more comfortable each video and great work on the car, nice to see how you're solving each problem. Should be a peach when it's back running again :)

Back
Top Bottom