NZXT H1

Soldato
Seems there's some of these in the UK now, after one retailer got some stock in to fulfil pre-orders. Good to know some stock is making it over here.

Last edited:
Associate
Seems there's some of these in the UK now, after one retailer got some stock in to fulfil pre-orders. Good to know some stock is making it over here.
Yes, the other retailer had an order in and managed to have stock land before corona, although this appears to have been incredibly limited in qty.

The next batch of H1's to land in the UK (Which will also be limited Qty) are slated for a Mid-June / End of June arrival. I have enough on order to cover the pre-orders at the minute.
I also have another order in with NZXT but we are looking at August/September before that is due to land.

I know a lot of you are eagerly waiting for this case and many of you have pre-orders in place. Any info I get I will pass on to keep you all in the loop.

Associate
Yes, the other retailer had an order in and managed to have stock land before corona, although this appears to have been incredibly limited in qty.

The next batch of H1's to land in the UK (Which will also be limited Qty) are slated for a Mid-June / End of June arrival. I have enough on order to cover the pre-orders at the minute.
I also have another order in with NZXT but we are looking at August/September before that is due to land.

I know a lot of you are eagerly waiting for this case and many of you have pre-orders in place. Any info I get I will pass on to keep you all in the loop.

Still very much looking forrward to this case and hopefuly should coincide with new B550 ITX boards. Looking forward to it!

Associate
Still very much looking forrward to this case and hopefuly should coincide with new B550 ITX boards. Looking forward to it!
Are we expecting B550 itx boards to be available straight away on June 16th? My PC broke and needs a new rebuild in ITX form factor. I was going to go for b450 as I'd only want b550 for PCI 4.0 support (if it is expected to be useful in the next few years) as I'm unlikely to upgrade to zen 3 since I keep my PC's around for a while and don't want to wait too long for them to release because of my broken PC.

Associate
I would expect at least a couple to be available, but might just be wishful thinking... The Z490 board lineup has a couple of ITX boards available on launch so would hope manufacturers take a similar approach to B550.

Associate
orftND.jpg

Top Case

Soldato
That looks awesome! I do wonder what the thermals will be like though, will have to wait for part 2.
The more I see builds in this, the more I want one!

EDIT: Not ever done water cooling, what's the cost of those parts? £200? More?

Soldato
For the same set-up?

£100-£130 for a GPU block like that one.
The Alphacool pump/block is getting hard to find now, so not many discounts about. Looking at £60-£70 for one, unless you get lucky. As well buying the whole AIO and splitting it down now TBH (~£75).
The radiator (if it's the one I think it is; I haven't checked) is £49.99 on OCUK.
The 90° rotary fittings are £6.99 each. He's using seven of them.
Similar T-Splitters are £7.99. He's using two.
Then there's compression fittings. Maybe £4 or £5 each? Six of those.
And you still need to add tubing, coolant, and any tools you may need.

Could be £350, easily.

It isn't something anyone is likely to do unless they have the parts already. Expensive, difficult, and potentially not even all that great (time will tell).

Last edited:
Associate
I managed to nab one of these, 3700x, 2080 super, Temps seem great, cpu 55c, gpu 60c gaming @ 1440p. not got around to stress testing yet.

Soldato
Which colour variant are people preferring? I've always bought black cases but something about having the contrasting white is appealing. stop it looking like just a slab. Though i do really love those custom wooden front panels, the ventilated one looks brilliant.

Soldato
Can the PCIE3 riser be replaced with a PCIE4 riser? Will it be available as a separate part does anyone know?

Still have a morbid interest in this case due to the footprint, just need to get over the fact that it uses an AIO

Soldato
For the same set-up?

£100-£130 for a GPU block like that one.
The Alphacool pump/block is getting hard to find now, so not many discounts about. Looking at £60-£70 for one, unless you get lucky. As well buying the whole AIO and splitting it down now TBH (~£75).
The radiator (if it's the one I think it is; I haven't checked) is £49.99 on OCUK.
The 90° rotary fittings are £6.99 each. He's using seven of them.
Similar T-Splitters are £7.99. He's using two.
Then there's compression fittings. Maybe £4 or £5 each? Six of those.
And you still need to add tubing, coolant, and any tools you may need.

Could be £350, easily.

It isn't something anyone is likely to do unless they have the parts already. Expensive, difficult, and potentially not even all that great (time will tell).

Wow! It's certainly not something I'd be doing.

Which colour variant are people preferring? I've always bought black cases but something about having the contrasting white is appealing. stop it looking like just a slab. Though i do really love those custom wooden front panels, the ventilated one looks brilliant.

I'm liking the white one personally. Think it gives the impression of being smaller than the black.

Can the PCIE3 riser be replaced with a PCIE4 riser? Will it be available as a separate part does anyone know?

Still have a morbid interest in this case due to the footprint, just need to get over the fact that it uses an AIO

I expect NZXT will release a new cable eventually, especially as it seems a very favourable case at the moment.

Not a fan of AIO?

Soldato
Wow! It's certainly not something I'd be doing.

I'm liking the white one personally. Think it gives the impression of being smaller than the black.

I expect NZXT will release a new cable eventually, especially as it seems a very favourable case at the moment.

Not a fan of AIO?

Not really no, would prefer the choice to be honest but still considering it due to the small footprint, comes in white and takes large GPUs

Associate
That is a seriously sexy case :p How are the PSU and AOI in comparison to the best on the market?
The AIO is a variant of NZXT's Kraken AIO, so essentially one of, if not the best on the market.
PSU is an NZXT Badged Seasonic Unit so again, one of the best on the market, especially with the length of Seasonic Warranty.

Back
Top Bottom