Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Managed to get 2nd in plunder on my own last night, landed at the prison and spent the whole time there.

17 crates opened, 750k in cash without a single kill :p

Associate
I've been surprisingly really enjoying Warzone but I still have not purchased the whole game. Cheapest I've found is £45 which is more than I would like to spend. Anyone seen it cheaper anywhere else or should I just keep waiting and enjoying Warzone?

Soldato
All of a sudden I am getting the 6068 Dev error! Any ideas?

It's happening literally every time I hit quick play on the multiplayer menu. I am using at 5700XT

Out of interest, check msconfig>service>hide all MS service. Is Origin client service and origin web helper service running? If so, disable them, reboot and test

I've been surprisingly really enjoying Warzone but I still have not purchased the whole game. Cheapest I've found is £45 which is more than I would like to spend. Anyone seen it cheaper anywhere else or should I just keep waiting and enjoying Warzone?

The main game is well worth it. Many more modes of play

Soldato
Played for the first time in a week or so last night. Managed to get the RPG gold just 3 more launchers to go and I’ll have Damascus.

also unlocked the last shotgun and almost got that gold throughout the evening. Forgot how easy it was to unlock weapons on Shipment! I think the only gun I won’t get gold, assuming I do manage to get everything else Danascus is the crossbow. I don’t have the patience for the 3 kill streak cammo

Associate
Been playing Warzone and MP regularly but have started to have an issues (a couple, actually).

Firstly, I sometimes have my Corsair Strafe keyboard freeze for several seconds. Mouse works fine, but no keyboard.

Also, It will sometimes just go back to the desktop, with the game still running. Not crashing, just returning to the desktop, usually in the middle of a firefight!

Any ideas why?

Soldato
All of a sudden I am getting the 6068 Dev error! Any ideas?

It's happening literally every time I hit quick play on the multiplayer menu. I am using at 5700XT

I was getting this last week when the big 30gb patch landed. I also have a 5700 and followed the advice of Michty_me and changed a couple of variables.

Go to Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players and edit adv_options.cfg and change VideoMemoryScale from 85 to 0.5 and drop RendererWorkerCount to 4

Then load up the game and in graphics options set display mode to fullscreen borderless.

This fixed my issues and I have not had that error pop up since. :D Hope it works the same for you.

Soldato
I've had the random issue where it would almost alt-tab to the desktop. No idea what causes it or what can fix it, sorry!

Does the Corsair keyboard have it's own software? My Razer mouse sometimes locks up for a second or two, it registers the buttons being clicked but it wont look around. Found out it was the Synapse software playing silly buggers.

The only constant issues I've had with this game is the render resolution being set to 50% which is annoying but not game breaking but the real issue I have, quite frequently, is that the game will be running fine for several games and then all of a sudden the game just tanks to about 40fps down from 120 and I have to exit the game and load it up again and it's fine

Associate
I've had the random issue where it would almost alt-tab to the desktop. No idea what causes it or what can fix it, sorry!

Does the Corsair keyboard have it's own software? My Razer mouse sometimes locks up for a second or two, it registers the buttons being clicked but it wont look around. Found out it was the Synapse software playing silly buggers.

The only constant issues I've had with this game is the render resolution being set to 50% which is annoying but not game breaking but the real issue I have, quite frequently, is that the game will be running fine for several games and then all of a sudden the game just tanks to about 40fps down from 120 and I have to exit the game and load it up again and it's fine
Yes, the strafe does have it's corsair software. I wonder if it is that?
I will try disabling it to see if that makes a difference.

Soldato
Does anyone know of anyway to force 'all seen'?? I've a pistol highlighting it's got new unlocked attachments when I've triple checked and it doesn't, yet after several patches it's still stuck. It's incredibly annoying.

Soldato
Does anyone know of anyway to force 'all seen'?? I've a pistol highlighting it's got new unlocked attachments when I've triple checked and it doesn't, yet after several patches it's still stuck. It's incredibly annoying.

You haven't got the class platinum have you? I hate that if you have a class platinum and a new gun comes out you will always have the little green square next to it until you complete all the challenges

Soldato
The latest pistol has a burst fire attachment

That explains some of it then, thank you.

But I am also seeing pistols with almost assault rifle fire rates with zero recoil.

Am thinking rapid fire mod with autofire macros? Only way I can explain how fast and steady some people are firing pistols. I mean I can click a mouse as rapid as the next person, but that fast whilst maintaining rock solid aim? Just daft.

Soldato
Anyone find this game a nightmare on texture loading especially when you don't have it on an SSD? Sometimes textures take ages to poo up. Just installed my Samsung SSD last night so hoping it sorts it.

Permabanned
Anyone find this game a nightmare on texture loading especially when you don't have it on an SSD? Sometimes textures take ages to poo up. Just installed my Samsung SSD last night so hoping it sorts it.

Yep, and a noticeable difference in load times between 2.5" SSDs and an NVME SSD. I just moved my installation from my NVME drive to an SSD RAID array and it definitely seems less snappy loading maps and textures. God help anybody running it off a rust drive!

Associate
That explains some of it then, thank you.

But I am also seeing pistols with almost assault rifle fire rates with zero recoil.

Am thinking rapid fire mod with autofire macros? Only way I can explain how fast and steady some people are firing pistols. I mean I can click a mouse as rapid as the next person, but that fast whilst maintaining rock solid aim? Just daft.

I wondered the same thing

I've read when you enable burst fire the lightweight trigger attachment increases fire rate - despite the trigger not being pulled repeatedly. Sounds like an oversight and it will get patched.

Back
Top Bottom