Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
Zello support is absolutely crazy. I wanted my old account back and they telling me I need to log into my device I created the account on. lol

LOL My old account was created on an old iPhone 4 that no longer powers on and the email account used was my old icloud/me account that was set up on it that I have no idea what the password is for it now. :p

Permabanned
LOL My old account was created on an old iPhone 4 that no longer powers on and the email account used was my old icloud/me account that was set up on it that I have no idea what the password is for it now. :p

They now asking me when was the last time I successfully entered it and what channels was I connected too. Got to be a better way to get your own account back.

Soldato
They now asking me when was the last time I successfully entered it and what channels was I connected too. Got to be a better way to get your own account back.

Yeez it's not like you're asking to log into a bank account, or even an email account. It's just a walkie talkie app that I doubt anyone actually uses for serious business!

Soldato
:D

I just logged in and there are loads of recorded messages from 7 years ago. I wish some of the old characters were still on it but it seems pretty dead now.

Have they changed their policy as i thought i read on the zello website that they don't store conversations and they are held on the users personal device?

Soldato
OP
Have they changed their policy as i thought i read on the zello website that they don't store conversations and they are held on the users personal device?

I think they must have transferred over from my old phone. I hadn’t deleted the app.

Soldato
Not sure how they claim to have 100 million users , all seems a bit crap really and they don't make it easy to find the most active channels?

A vast number of those probably got the app, logged in and made a silly noise in a random channel, removed the app never to be seen again.

Soldato
Do you need to do phone verification to start a channel , Apparently Russia has banned Zello as they claim there is no verification process but i thought you had to?

Back
Top Bottom