The Division 2 - March 2019

V F

V F

Soldato
Invaded Camp White Oak was truly intense in Heroic. So crazy all the action from the Black Tusk's. They're savages.

It took forever to find a good random group but I need more damage on my Sniper. 5 million per hit just isn't enough on the M44 Carbine.

Soldato
What do people do in this game once they have done everything? Is it just farm for gear?

done Saturn manhunt last night so caught up with that.

I seem to be having more gear than I know what to do with, get so many drops but most of it is junk so chuck it through the bench to extract items from them.

V F

V F

Soldato
What do people do in this game once they have done everything? Is it just farm for gear?

done Saturn manhunt last night so caught up with that.

I seem to be having more gear than I know what to do with, get so many drops but most of it is junk so chuck it through the bench to extract items from them.

What Exotics do you have? I'm chasing the parts for the Nemesis. 3 parts left. I got the Coyote's Mask last week or the week before.

I'm also glad most of my recalibration storage is nearly all maxed out. I need to find some max headshot damage and a few other things.

Soldato
Completed the Manhunt and was stuck on 18/20 comms. So ask on official forums and they say there's an option to replay the mission in the mission settings. Only thing is myself, and quite a few others, are experiencing a bug whereby the option to replay the stronghold with the Jupiter Manhunt active doesn't appear. So UbiSoft say to simply reset Manhunt and that will sort the bug out and we'll be able to replay the missions. So we reset manhunt as per instructions and now we have to replay the entire ******* event again (killing all four targets again before we can replay the final mission).

UbiSoft really are a shower of ****.

V F

V F

Soldato
Completed the Manhunt and was stuck on 18/20 comms. So ask on official forums and they say there's an option to replay the mission in the mission settings. Only thing is myself, and quite a few others, are experiencing a bug whereby the option to replay the stronghold with the Jupiter Manhunt active doesn't appear. So UbiSoft say to simply reset Manhunt and that will sort the bug out and we'll be able to replay the missions. So we reset manhunt as per instructions and now we have to replay the entire ******* event again (killing all four targets again before we can replay the final mission).

UbiSoft really are a shower of ****.

It is why I despise contacting any tech support.

Soldato
update from me to say all my crashes have dissapeared since recent game patches, have not had a crash in two weeks. DX12 is on and overlay is on.

Soldato
Sorry - Intel CPU 9900KF+Speedstep off+Asrock Z390mb+AMD 5700XT (latest driver)+Freesync ON+16GB RAM 3200 C14

No stutter, no problems at all.

Soldato
What are these things? Does it mean bits will spawn there at some point.

Those are sources that you've maxxed out on storage wise. Essentially they're 'Components'. Upon taking a CP you can donate Water, Food and Components to the officer there in exchange for XP. You can hold 250 of each of those resources. So you just need to find a CP that you've taken and donate your resources to an officer there.

With regards to crashes, I too have had very little. My only one issue is a map/UI bug that occurs when I change the global difficulty level/reset CP's and I try and access the megamap afterwards the entire UI bugs out and I can't see a thing when I call up the menu/inventory etc. Only way to fix it is to hit task manager and restart the process. This happens without fail everytime.

I have racked up some 409hrs since quarantine began and am around Level 600shd with my main loadout being a horribly hard hitting DPS build. Over the past week however I tried a Tier6 skill build utilising glass cannon, and a Striker Drone and Assault Turret. Dear lord - this combo makes my DPS build look pathetic. I can essentially go afk behind cover and just let those two destroy CP4's and Bounties because their hitpoint count is just ludicrous now so they can take a colossal amount of punishment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom