• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
Does anyone know if the B550 release date of June 16th consists of just retail sale or also the NDA date for motherboard reviews? I would have hoped reviews would be released around the 10th so you have time to decide what you want to buy before stuff goes out of stock.

Soldato
Apparently this is a known scam going around right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/gkldoi/just_bought_a_brand_new_3900x_for_less_than_the/

They change the IHS around but to make this somewhat believable they should have set it to £199 or something. I think with a listing like this they hope the buyer buys it thinking a pricing mistake, you eventually find out when you open it but you cba to go through the hassle of sending it back to Italy so they keep your money. From my experience with PayPal you need to pay return shipping even if it's not the item you ordered. PayPal won't refund you unless you can supply a tracking number to that person's postcode.

Keep us updated though.

What is "IHS" ?

Caporegime
Another listing appeared for a 3900x for £259, from.......Afghanistan of all places.

As for my order, the seller hasn't accepted payment yet according to paypal so likely a hacked account with a bs listing.

Soldato
Whos the gaming king now??

t3hyw55d6gz41.png

Caporegime
Apparently this is a known scam going around right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/gkldoi/just_bought_a_brand_new_3900x_for_less_than_the/

They change the IHS around but to make this somewhat believable they should have set it to £199 or something. I think with a listing like this they hope the buyer buys it thinking a pricing mistake, you eventually find out when you open it but you cba to go through the hassle of sending it back to Italy so they keep your money. From my experience with PayPal you need to pay return shipping even if it's not the item you ordered. PayPal won't refund you unless you can supply a tracking number to that person's postcode.

Keep us updated though.

Ended up with ebay cancelling the order because of a compromised account, was worth a try anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom