Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Download completed, install directory for the game is now 187GB!!

at this rate its going to require all my 250GB SSD which is for games, already had to move a few to another drive.

Soldato
8MB/sec here.
Does anyone use the .458 SOCOM rounds in Warzone? They're deadly in hardcore but not sure about Warzone with all the armour.
I also re-created the 'Rampage' blueprint from Warzone (thermal surpressed) as found that really good in a game of Warzone when I picked it up

Download completed, install directory for the game is now 187GB!!

at this rate its going to require all my 250GB SSD which is for games, already had to move a few to another drive.

I thought it was about 186GB anyway, before the patch?
...Good job I have a new 2TB SSD which has 1.45TB free plus a secondary 500GB SSD for games if needed. Storage is cheap

Soldato
I thought it was about 186GB anyway, before the patch?
...Good job I have a new 2TB SSD which has 1.45TB free plus a secondary 500GB SSD for games if needed. Storage is cheap
Mine was 183GB before the patch and now 187GB.

I do have a Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVME drive that needs installing

Soldato
Mine was 183GB before the patch and now 187GB.

I do have a Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVME drive that needs installing

Perfect opportunity! Nice drive
I got a Sabrant Rocket 2Tb, but my old motherboard is limited to PCEI 2.0 in the M2 slot a PCIE 3.0 adapter reduces bandwidth from the PCIE x16 lane where the GPU is.
More here if interested - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/new-sabrant-rocket-nvme-ssd-in-old-motherboard.18887131/

About half done on the download, it doesnt bother me. Just leave it running for a bit and it'll be done soon

Associate
This is a right pain in the h**e. I'm on Sky fibre and connection is dropping every 15 minutes or so.
Swapped over to my VPN and now getting a much faster d/l speed.

I only have WZ and my folder size is 93Gb.

Soldato
Ran into a couple of blatant hackers yesterday, almost every evening now.

That and the FPS issues seem to still be present on some maps. Matchmaking for PC players only taking an absolute age, forcing to enable crossplay which results in a bunch of console players only using one shot snipers with their insane controller snap and auto aim.

Me and my friends have started migrating to other options at this point :(

Soldato
I spent like 5 minutes bouncing around different VPN servers around the world and finally locked on to one in the US that put it back on song. It's weird because it's not a problem I've ever had with World of Warcraft or other games in the battle.net launcher.
yep I am getting fastest speeds on US servers - the Europe server dropped to BELOW 1MB/s! On a 250 Meg fibre connection. Not a good start Blizzard! there must be something seriously wrong with them here.

Back
Top Bottom