Apex Legends BR

Associate
I've a very weird issue since the patch release. It looks as if HDR is getting enabled at a desktop level when launching the game so everything is over saturated as my monitors don't support HDR. Requires a system restart to reset to normal.

Associate
NVM, just occurred to me about MSI dragon centre "game mode" and sure enough there's a true colour setting that was getting enabled......swear it didn't do that the first time I played after my upgrade.

Soldato
Played 4 games last night and won two on the bounce with randos in trios, one of the wins with an AFKer, too. Must be loads of newbs on :p

I was on a good run in S4, was getting a couple of wins most sessions.

Haven't had a single win yet in S5 :'( Matchmaking has been absolutely awful. Lots of disconnects, which is fairly typical when there's a new Legend and the gumbos quit when they don't get to select em.

Soldato
During lockdown my son managed to move me onto Fortnite.

However with my inability to build I have moved onto this, 30 hours in and I am enjoying it albeit with large amounts of frustration.

Had a few victories but I need to seriously improve my aim and tracking, also it has not been unusual for the jumpmaster to land us in a populated area and in the initial race to grab whatever gun we can find, I get toasted.

Total gametime from landling....less than 30 seconds.

Still playing it though.

Caporegime
During lockdown my son managed to move me onto Fortnite.

However with my inability to build I have moved onto this, 30 hours in and I am enjoying it albeit with large amounts of frustration.

Had a few victories but I need to seriously improve my aim and tracking, also it has not been unusual for the jumpmaster to land us in a populated area and in the initial race to grab whatever gun we can find, I get toasted.

Total gametime from landling....less than 30 seconds.

Still playing it though.
I'd certainly have a muck about on the firing range to get your recoil working better. You can even turn on friendly fire.

Soldato
I don't get how every season or themed event there's a new bug that wasn't in the previous season ?

Hit reg this time? Are the respawn developers just lazy?
I get a sound glitch again this time but instead of reinstalling windows which did work for me its a simple pc restart.

Im left scratching my head with this game.

I will say the map change is amazing for seadon 5 and loba is pretty decent its just let down my small errors.

Man of Honour
Up in diamond now and it’s difficult. Ended up partying up with a couple of Germans who are brilliant. They know they’re carrying me a bit but I play well as a part of a team and they’d rather that than some random. I think platinum/diamond is my skill ceiling.

Caporegime
Recently started playing, won one game and been close a few times, unfortunately I seem to have issue of always getting 1 person DC'ing on my team last few games
You should join the Discord. Most of us are pretty chill, well, except [redacted] and [redacted], they’re just ****holes.

Back
Top Bottom