best £150 wheel Xbox one

Soldato
Sorry to bump an old thread...

Would really like to get into Sim Racing after not being able to do the real thing anymore! The cockpits, Fantec stuff looks awesome, but I'm not sure I will invest that kind of money yet!
I've got an XBox One so figured the Logitech G920 one would be a good option. Looking online it seems these have shot up in price by £100+ and are sold out in lots of places.... Are they going end of life? Why are the prices for these shooting up so much?

Looking at the Fantec stuff shows a vast price difference compared to the Logitech ones, and I'm also lost on what I would need or should get with the amount of options available!?

Soldato
I imagine it's the COVID effect. Home gym equipment, gardening supplies, sim racing, basically anything that's a stay home friendly activity has rocketed in demand, and therefore price.

Associate
I imagine it's the COVID effect. Home gym equipment, gardening supplies, sim racing, basically anything that's a stay home friendly activity has rocketed in demand, and therefore price.

This and nearly every pro driver is doing esports sim racing just now, creating quite a buzz around it.

Back
Top Bottom