Spec me a car vacuum?

Soldato
I have a cordless Dyson that came with all kinds of heads which is brilliant for doing the car. I think it's good to have a motorised head that can get deep into the floor mats to get as much dirt and dust out of them as possible.

Soldato
Shark are supposed to be really good for cordless.

I went Bosch, it's okay.... I went mainly because the batteries are interchangeable between other Bosch tools, BUT as I've discovered it's a new "type" of battery, all4one or something, so actually they are not that common, and not cheap at all.

I don't regret the purchase, it's a great thing to have if never go back to corded but..... I'd probably just buy a shark if I could do it again.

Associate
I clicked on thread because I am after a new vacuum for using on cars. So sorry if it seems like I have just high jacked your thread.
I wouldn’t bother with a shark, for cars. I wish the wife hadn’t thrown out our old Henry with all the bits. Was in good condition and worked. It was just to heavy for her, she just took it down the tip when the shark arrived. The shark is great indoors with its head etc, but does has a problem with clogging in the inlet of the dirt chamber. Once you take the head off and try to use it In the car, it is awkward and it seems to loose suction. The crevice tool is too short and wide. I bought the car detailing kit for the shark because of this, much better but the pieces are far to small meaning more work. Oh yeah and the suction is rubbish!
I am currently looking for a 2nd hand Henry or a half decent wet and dry vacuum. Was looking at the Karcher wd2 or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom