Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I set mine off to download at 10am and it was a steady 7.5mb/s which is my max roughly anyway. Much better this time I did it early!

Just won a Solo, the final circle confused the hell out of me when it started moving instead of shrinking :p it doesn't hang about either. I got lucky and it came my way.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
This is pitiful, errors meaning I can't leave it unattended to go with the poor poor speed. If people with faster connections are pulling over 10MB/s, it should max out my connection at least. Sigh.

Soldato
I had that error message too at least 10 times during the download, it would continue downloading if I clicked OK for another 10 minutes or so.

Yeah pretty ****** way of forcing you to basically sit through the entire download and have to keep clicking OK then update.

I also find it pretty ****** that each major patch they post breaking news saying they are aware of slow or failed downloads.

Hmmm. OK so why haven't the causes been fixed since the last major patch?

Blizzards update deployment / battlenet is complete crap.

More investment in infrastructure and bandwidth needed methinks. But of course that's less dividends for the shareholders.

Greed. Plain and simple.

Soldato
Hated it at first but loving the Hardhat map now. Jsut about about 10 games in a row on it on Hardcore

Slowly learning new maps is fun

Soldato
I'm loving this game but still having 3 seconds freezes where my whole game locks up.

Any ideas guys?

I'm willing to try anything. This issue started a few weeks ago and now every game I run about smooth for 5 minutes and then it freezes for 3 seconds and then fine again for 5 minutes.

I'm willing to try anything at this point. :confused::rolleyes::(

Soldato
I'm loving this game but still having 3 seconds freezes where my whole game locks up.

Any ideas guys?

I'm willing to try anything. This issue started a few weeks ago and now every game I run about smooth for 5 minutes and then it freezes for 3 seconds and then fine again for 5 minutes.

I'm willing to try anything at this point. :confused::rolleyes::(
What did you install / change 3 weeks ago?

Soldato
I have not played in some time but jumped on for a few hours last night.

had no connection issues and game ran well once the shaders had finished installing.

played one round of war zone but unsure on all of this so gave up after the first match and then after went to quick matches which found matches quickly etc

what’s the best way to level up guns etc

Soldato
I have not played in some time but jumped on for a few hours last night.

had no connection issues and game ran well once the shaders had finished installing.

played one round of war zone but unsure on all of this so gave up after the first match and then after went to quick matches which found matches quickly etc

what’s the best way to level up guns etc

Quickest way is in multiplayer but then you have to buy the game, that's how they get ya :p

Other than that, plunder. Kill people and do contracts, when you complete a contract whichever gun you're holding gets XP.

Soldato
Quickest way is in multiplayer but then you have to buy the game, that's how they get ya :p

Other than that, plunder. Kill people and do contracts, when you complete a contract whichever gun you're holding gets XP.
Cheers, I’ll give it a try.

I have the full game as I got it with my 2070s.

Soldato
This is pitiful, errors meaning I can't leave it unattended to go with the poor poor speed. If people with faster connections are pulling over 10MB/s, it should max out my connection at least. Sigh.

took me 24 hours to download the 94GB update when I bought the full game. 2mb/sec and constantly stopping didn’t help :(

Associate
Game has been running like a dream. Last night, new patch, the game won't load, play and constantly crashes in the main menu...

So annoying lol. I can't believe Activision mess up a massive game. I trust I'll have to reinstall :(

Soldato
Cheers, I’ll give it a try.

I have the full game as I got it with my 2070s.

Good then, you missed out on the 24/7 Shipment unfortunately, basically the smallest map and absolute chaos but easily the quickest way to build up kills and rank your guns. I just got for the small quick games then, TDM, Hardpoint, Domination etc. Groundwar probably isn't the best for ranking guns.

Soldato
Game has been running like a dream. Last night, new patch, the game won't load, play and constantly crashes in the main menu...

So annoying lol. I can't believe Activision mess up a massive game. I trust I'll have to reinstall :(

I've never needed to reinstall.

Any issues i've had (some dev error) I've removed C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare and ran a repair from the Blizzard launcher.

Back
Top Bottom