McDonald's and sheeple

Soldato
I would normally never buy a Rustlers, but I saw they did a sausage muffin and thought I would try it. I made a fried egg in a ring, toasted the muffin, microwaved the sausage and it was actually really good!

"Sausage muffin" sounds like the sort of euphemism OCUK forum users could embrace...

Soldato
I said "There will be some of those people waiting who don't really like mcdonalds, or certainly wasn't planning on having one."

Now if you are correct in what you say, that's even worse :D

What you 'said above' was a social experiment on social pressures to conform. The whole premise of putting two food vans next to eachother and testing has nothing to do with people wanting a burger at mcdonalds. If you cant see how your experiment and footage of people queuing for mcdonalds are unrelated even after me explaining it then we'll just have to agree to disagree. There's nothing else i can say.

Soldato
What you 'said above' was a social experiment on social pressures to conform. The whole premise of putting two food vans next to eachother and testing has nothing to do with people wanting a burger at mcdonalds. If you cant see how your experiment and footage of people queuing for mcdonalds are unrelated even after me explaining it then we'll just have to agree to disagree. There's nothing else i can say.

Well I can't read the minds of all those people sat in the queue, but if as you say 100% of those are geninely wanting a mcdonalds, and they haven't joined the queue because they saw it whilst driving past, then I really don't know what to say.

I mean if you really can't find anything better to do, then fair enough I guess. Hell, sitting in the garden eating one of those rustler things is better (isn't it).

I do honestly think though that some of them are in the queue simply because everyone else is. I've witnessed similar numerous times.

Soldato
Well I can't read the minds of all those people sat in the queue, but if as you say 100% of those are geninely wanting a mcdonalds, and they haven't joined the queue because they saw it whilst driving past, then I really don't know what to say.

I mean if you really can't find anything better to do, then fair enough I guess. Hell, sitting in the garden eating one of those rustler things is better (isn't it).

I do honestly think though that some of them are in the queue simply because everyone else is. I've witnessed similar numerous times.
I never said 100%, I'm generalizing because yes the vast majority of people will be going there to buy fast food, not sit in a queue. it's bloody ridiculous to think otherwise.

Soldato
I wonder how many of those cars in the massive queues miles down the nearby roads were really trying to go to McDonald's and how many were just regular drivers/commuters etc. stuck in the crossfire who mistakenly thought 'this will surely clear in a minute' without realising what the queue was caused by.

I'd be absolutely amazed if anyone specifically saw a massive queue and thought 'damn, I didn't realise McDonalds was open again, I need to join that queue and get one' - it's far more likely it's just lots of people who wanted McDonald's.

Soldato
Copy and. Paste obviously,,,

McDonald's eggs are cracked to make liquid eggs. McDonald's Those eggs contain sodium acid pyrophosophate, citric acid, and monosodium phosphate, for color, as well as carrageenan, modified foot starch, and soybean oil for texture. The eggs also have soy lethicin to prevent the eggs from sticking to pans while cooking

Soldato
Copy and. Paste obviously,,,

McDonald's eggs are cracked to make liquid eggs. McDonald's Those eggs contain sodium acid pyrophosophate, citric acid, and monosodium phosphate, for color, as well as carrageenan, modified foot starch, and soybean oil for texture. The eggs also have soy lethicin to prevent the eggs from sticking to pans while cooking

Pretty sure that only applies to a) US and b) the egg products like 'folded eggs', not for UK based restaurants that use fresh eggs for the muffins

Back
Top Bottom