Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

wnb

wnb

Soldato

That's one of the cheaters I've came across in the past week , he did not care who was watching and did not try to hide his cheating. He even admitted he was when the credits were rolling at the end.

Permabanned

That's one of the cheaters I've came across in the past week , he did not care who was watching and did not try to hide his cheating. He even admitted he was when the credits were rolling at the end.

Absolute lol at using the ironsights from like a mile away. Doesn't get much more brazen than that! :D

Soldato
Gulag with smgs and ars is gash. Pot luck who sees the other first.
I'm not a fan of this either.
The Gaylag is rubbish in general, the BR Solos with buy back for 4.5k was much better ("Simultaneous solos"?) They maybe just needed to lower the cash in boxes because some gave you loads (like 3.5k at once!)
Now it seems like there's hardly any money and you have to wait for a loadout crate instead trying to buy one
In Simultaneous solos this forced people to quickly look for cash instead of camping somewhere to wait for player & a nearby loadout drop. It meant that these campers were worse off and was fun ambushing the loadout drops aided by your perks & guns. It also meant that if you died you could drop back to take revenge on the person that killed you

Soldato

I did have something similar to this yesterday actually. I noticed someone in a tower at quite a distance, I had no sniper but did have my M4 with 3.5x scope & FFS barrel so took a few shots with single bullets while prone. Quite a few missed but a couple hit him and broke armour. I then launched a couple of RPGs at the tower but both missed
He then spotted me and killed me almost instantly. On the replay a rocket whizzed past, then he used iron sights on the Grau, aimed somewhere near the tree i was hiding being and that was it, dead!

I wasnt sure if this was the console aim assist in full swing, or just him cheating. Aim assist does seem to lock on to a player from quite a distance when I tried connecting a pad months ago

Soldato
I love the game but Jesus Christ its appalling when updating. Stops downloading multiple times throughout, regardless of which region you chose, this then seems to corrupt the install when you finally do get it to run and it crashes within a couple of minutes reloading.

Waited a couple of days to try reinstall it again, stop downloading and have to click the error message and click update again, happens multiple times. Still crashes after a minute or two starting it. Had this before a while ago but had been ok since.

Soldato
I love the game but Jesus Christ its appalling when updating. Stops downloading multiple times throughout, regardless of which region you chose, this then seems to corrupt the install when you finally do get it to run and it crashes within a couple of minutes reloading.

Waited a couple of days to try reinstall it again, stop downloading and have to click the error message and click update again, happens multiple times. Still crashes after a minute or two starting it. Had this before a while ago but had been ok since.

I've only ever had the download stopping a few times, I just resumed or closed and re-opened Battle.net.
The main issue I had with the game bombing out (losing connection to Blizzard servers) was down to issues with my ISP (Hyperoptic) one evening

I half expect the download to run a bit slow if 50 or 60 million people are updating at the same time! I have live with waiting an hour for a 30gig patch instead of 25-30 mins if it was running full speed

Permabanned
Happened to me when updating the last 30gb patch although once downloaded It ran fine. I thought It was something to do with my end but perhaps not.

On a side note I really don't like the new version of plunder. Quad teams is Ok but they've changed more than that and It doesn't feel right anymore, saying that the first 2 games I played we won but It just doesn't feel right and I can't quite put my finger on It. I preferred the previous model why can't they just give you the option of triple or quad teams.

Soldato
Happened to me when updating the last 30gb patch although once downloaded It ran fine. I thought It was something to do with my end but perhaps not.

On a side note I really don't like the new version of plunder. Quad teams is Ok but they've changed more than that and It doesn't feel right anymore, saying that the first 2 games I played we won but It just doesn't feel right and I can't quite put my finger on It. I preferred the previous model why can't they just give you the option of triple or quad teams.

Options of the following would be nice;
BR Duo, Trio & Quad
Plunder Duo, Trio, Quad

I dont really see the point swapping them all the time

Permabanned
I'm not a fan of this either.
The Gaylag is rubbish in general, the BR Solos with buy back for 4.5k was much better ("Simultaneous solos"?) They maybe just needed to lower the cash in boxes because some gave you loads (like 3.5k at once!)
Now it seems like there's hardly any money and you have to wait for a loadout crate instead trying to buy one
In Simultaneous solos this forced people to quickly look for cash instead of camping somewhere to wait for player & a nearby loadout drop. It meant that these campers were worse off and was fun ambushing the loadout drops aided by your perks & guns. It also meant that if you died you could drop back to take revenge on the person that killed you

My favourite part of stimulus solos was that if you killed somebody you were nigh on guaranteed they'd drop right in on you to try and get their stuff back. Had a lot of fun corpse camping with a shotgun on that one. :D

Associate
How bad is cheating in normal multiplayer? I just started playing this after being an old school CS Player. I knew what to look for in that game.
On a side not any old age pensioners load outs for mp5/m4 that will help with near 50 year old reflexes

Associate
How bad is cheating in normal multiplayer? I just started playing this after being an old school CS Player. I knew what to look for in that game.
On a side not any old age pensioners load outs for mp5/m4 that will help with near 50 year old reflexes

I've spent ages trying to get a decent M4/mp5 loadout worked out for my old slow reflexes. Settled on this eventually, mp5 is pretty meta but the m4 is a bit different with a nice balance of ADS speed, movement, range and general control. No extended mags bt i find 30 rounds is enough in MP (certainly not in warzone)

M4 - compensator, corvus custom barrel, commando foregrip, forge tac stock, granulated grip (could swap for stippled grip for more movement less control)

mp5 - mono integral barrel, 10 mm ammo, merc forgrip, stippled grip, ftac collapsible stock

Soldato

Oh, plus Solos of each.

My favourite part of stimulus solos was that if you killed somebody you were nigh on guaranteed they'd drop right in on you to try and get their stuff back. Had a lot of fun corpse camping with a shotgun on that one. :D

:D yeh, people would drop back and try and get thier stuff and/or take revenge. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes you just jumped straight back into an ambush. Either way, it was more fun. I would even parachute accross the whole map sometimes just to my old death location

Not as bad as people make out! I usually do either terrible at Warzone, or do quite well and come in the top 10. Recently two close 2nd out of 150 odd people.

M4, the XRK M4 'legendary' blueprint is quite good. You can just re-create it yourself...

I have personally swapped the TAC laser for strippled grip tape as dont like the visable lasers

https://www.gamesatlas.com/images/cod-modern-warfare/weapons/blueprints/XRK-M4.jpg

I find picking up other peoples customised weapons is a great way of sampling weapons. Often they have specific attachments so are different to the default weapons. I picked up a team mates PP Bizon yesterday and found it really nice, then just kept looking for it when he died :)

Soldato
My personal set ups for the MP5 and M4. Though I only play Hardcore not Core or Warzone so they may not work well there but in HC they are monsters

Mp2e.jpg

Np2e.jpg

Soldato
My personal set ups for the MP5 and M4. Though I only play Hardcore not Core or Warzone so they may not work well there but in HC they are monsters

Mp2e.jpg

Np2e.jpg

Nice. Yes, SOCOM rounds are deadly for hardcore but in Warzone the standard ammo works better. More hcange of head and chest shots to remove the masses of armour.

Hardcore Warzone options would be interesting :)

Soldato
Nice. Yes, SOCOM rounds are deadly for hardcore but in Warzone the standard ammo works better. More hcange of head and chest shots to remove the masses of armour.

Hardcore Warzone options would be interesting :)

I haven't even done the training for Warzone! No idea why but doesn't appeal to me

Soldato
I haven't even done the training for Warzone! No idea why but doesn't appeal to me

No need really. Just drop into a Solo game and try it. Lobby for a few mins first then the game start. Jump out somewhere, look for money and weapons then try to stay alive. Gas closes in every 4 or 5 mins and a round usually lasts ~20 mins
If you die you get a chance to win another life by going 1v1 with soeone on a small map (Gulag showers) Winner jump out, loser is out

Ground War I havent tried

Soldato

Re the hacking - sometimes you get some dodgy players in a lobbies, in others they are obviously hacking but the obvious hackers are not a regular thing. Core doesent seem too bad at the minute to be honest (it's been far worse). Warzone seems to be where the hackers are focusing, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom