Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Had another good run last night over 2 hours without any issues.

got a few questions...

Whats the max level for guns? my M4 is currently 74.

Also, can you add console players to your friends lists? got a few people at work that play but they are console players.

The season pass, can you unlock stuff from it without buying it or do you not get access to that until you buy the pass? (level 9 atm but all locked).

The Armoury, this this guns you obtain from the season pass as guessing without it you cannot unlock the guns?

Soldato
Max levels for guns vary according to the weapon. With pistols obviously having a lower max level.

Yeah add them in the exact same way you do a pc player... username format is the same (providing you're adding the same platform (i.e battle.net, activition id etc)

You will only unlock the free stuff from the battle pass. If it has a locked symbol then it's locked... until you purchase the battlepass. Have never bother myself.

You can unlock weapon blueprints by completing challenges, these are then available in the Armoury. Blueprints unlcoekd from the battlepass also here too. You can view challenges by going to the Barracks > MP Challenges > Missions tab if i recall.

Permabanned
1f6a8.svg

#Warzone Playlist Update!

This was really good fun last night. Removes the crutch of loadouts and killstreaks. 2nd place playing as a duo :cool:

Soldato
Max levels for guns vary according to the weapon. With pistols obviously having a lower max level.

Yeah add them in the exact same way you do a pc player... username format is the same (providing you're adding the same platform (i.e battle.net, activition id etc)

You will only unlock the free stuff from the battle pass. If it has a locked symbol then it's locked... until you purchase the battlepass. Have never bother myself.

You can unlock weapon blueprints by completing challenges, these are then available in the Armoury. Blueprints unlcoekd from the battlepass also here too. You can view challenges by going to the Barracks > MP Challenges > Missions tab if i recall.
Thank you for the reply. How do you use the guns form the armoury? I have a few in there but when you look at the load outs they are not available unless it’s just showing me the guns I can get from the season pass and challenges.

Caporegime
Most of the time I'll say fair play, or how stupid of me to walk into that... But many of these cheaters stand out! I've even loaded into a round, went and hid somewhere and watching their replay of the kill, was entirely focused on my position to the point of firing the instant the gun scopes the target. This was with no heart monitors or following the footsteps! Most of the time, it's based in a country such as Russia or Asia with a long name and ranking 155

Soldato
I've reported 2 players in MP for hacks, first was on the opposite team and went on an insane kill streak, it was so obvious on kill cam. Second one was on my team so I didn't know until someone on the other team said it in the chat, he got the play of the game and again it was ridiculous. First report resulted in a ban, not seen an update on the second one yet, I imagine everyone reported him.

Soldato
What is it with stupid people on the same team in hardcore s&d / cyberattack running in front of you?
I had a clear shot on someone, took it and just at that second a teammate ran in front of me and i killed him instead. He then kicks off saying i shot him, blablabla sweating. I said “dont run if front if me when i have a clear shot on someone then”

Is there and sort of ettiquate, as in calling befire firing? What happens in real life to stop friendly fire like this?

Soldato
I've reported 2 players in MP for hacks, first was on the opposite team and went on an insane kill streak, it was so obvious on kill cam. Second one was on my team so I didn't know until someone on the other team said it in the chat, he got the play of the game and again it was ridiculous. First report resulted in a ban, not seen an update on the second one yet, I imagine everyone reported him.

Where do you view updates on players you have reported?

Back
Top Bottom