Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Since the update the other day it's been a much harder game in Warzone. Gulag is pointless now, old weapons were fine, if you see the other last you're instant toast. I'm not sure if it's me but feel like others have an edge, I often lose 1v 1 exchanges whereas I cared much bette before. Some deaths just feel sketchy, maybe I'm just in a higher skill group for matchmaking?

Soldato
Since the update the other day it's been a much harder game in Warzone. Gulag is pointless now, old weapons were fine, if you see the other last you're instant toast. I'm not sure if it's me but feel like others have an edge, I often lose 1v 1 exchanges whereas I cared much bette before. Some deaths just feel sketchy, maybe I'm just in a higher skill group for matchmaking?

Could be netcode. I have had multiple wtf moments online today where I know sniper rounds should have hit but I have got nothing. It's been really flaky today. I mean some of them were square on to a player running towards or away from me at 50 yards and it's not just been 1 miss but in one case it was 3 misses in a row against one player. I'm pretty good at sniping so that's unheard of for me.

Literally like they were ghosts and my rounds passed through them =/

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Could be netcode. I have had multiple wtf moments online today where I know sniper rounds should have hit but I have got nothing. It's been really flaky today. I mean some of them were square on to a player running towards or away from me at 50 yards and it's not just been 1 miss but in one case it was 3 misses in a row against one player. I'm pretty good at sniping so that's unheard of for me.

Literally like they were ghosts and my rounds passed through them =/

Yeah, I think peak Saturday is having an effect but I have noticed over the last few days so could just be me.

Just been taken out by a squad fully skinned up in purple, weapons included, named Toronto Ultra. I'm with randoms, so you can guess how that exchange went! Haha.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why no love for the Oden? I decided to give it a try and it's slow compared to the M4A1 and AK47 but damn it hits heavy. Got a few unlocks and already getting better
5mw laser, commando foregrip & strippled tape so far

Soldato
Why no love for the Oden? I decided to give it a try and it's slow compared to the M4A1 and AK47 but damn it hits heavy. Got a few unlocks and already getting better

One of my favourite guns. It's a beast in both core and HC (1 hitter quiter in HC). Can't remember my preferred set up from memory but was basically everything that decreased ADS times.

Where this gun really excelled for me was putting it into semi-automatic mode. Even in core modes due to it being single shot you can hit off several accurate shots very quickly without the recoil effecting you.

Was my first golden gun

Permabanned

The Oden is my absolute go-to weapon, set up like this.

OGwq4cF.png

The ADS is very slow, but tbh given how balanced the weapon is you can start firing whilst raising the scope and still be pretty accurate. Bridges the gap between Sniper Rifle and SMG nicely.

Soldato

OGwq4cF.png

The ADS is very slow, but tbh given how balanced the weapon is you can start firing whilst raising the scope and still be pretty accurate. Bridges the gap between Sniper Rifle and SMG nicely.

I have read this gun can be a ohk to chest in core. Is that true?

Soldato

OGwq4cF.png

:eek: That suppressor and barrel combo looks beastly. Wont ADS be greatly reduced by using iron sight instead of NVG enhanced optic? My favourite scope so far is the integral hybrid (close / medium-long range)

Back
Top Bottom