Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
20200525_185552.jpg
20200525_185521.jpg

One of my goals for this year is to master the full Planche but in order to do that I need to increase wrist + forearm strength and add some size too.
Doing plenty of bodyweight resistance stuff to help this but bought these hand grips to use at any moment throughout the day. Up to 50KG of resistance per hand doing 3 sets of 12 each time for hypertrophy. So far though 50KG is a bit much so the dial is turned down to about 35KG. For the £11 they cost, there is lots of room for progressive overload before these become easy.

Can recommend!

Caporegime
20200525_185552.jpg
20200525_185521.jpg

One of my goals for this year is to master the full Planche but in order to do that I need to increase wrist + forearm strength and add some size too.
Doing plenty of bodyweight resistance stuff to help this but bought these hand grips to use at any moment throughout the day. Up to 50KG of resistance per hand doing 3 sets of 12 each time for hypertrophy. So far though 50KG is a bit much so the dial is turned down to about 35KG. For the £11 they cost, there is lots of room for progressive overload before these become easy.

Can recommend!

did john wick remove your fingernails?

Soldato
Picked this up 2nd hand. Bit of a bargain seeing as bikes seem to be selling really quickly at the mo. It may be the brown colour :D

IMG-20200525-125411.jpg

Could do with a service and a set of new tyres. Also need get a child seat for the little one now
I been looking for a few second hand push bikes for ages and anything half decent is already sold within minutes of being listed or has a crazy high price :(

But i did managed to buy this little bike yesterday :):):)
t19DTRF.jpg

Soldato
Give it a couple of months, the classifieds will be absolutely rammed with used bikes going cheap.
I can't wait for a few months :(
As i wanted to find one for my 11 year old niece birthday which is next month

I know what you mean as after this lock down crap has finished there going to be thousands of push bikes for sale :D:D:D

Associate
Machine width is about 90cm and the cutting deck is 1.1m the decks are on quick release so you could take it off easy for gateways.

The front mowers are absolute time savers for cutting under hedges, trees and bushes no more strimming:) takes about an hour and a half to do an acre.

Nice that would just about fit through my side gate. Which model is it BTW?

Caporegime
Not sure I could skip with all those windows looking down on me :p

How long did it take to get that pose right?

Those are my windows so I think I'll be OK ;).

It took me about 3 weeks of pretty much daily practice to get the crossover nailed and to get that actual picture, it took about 30 seconds because it's a frame capture from a video on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom