I found the Evo I was looking for. (V RS Content)

Soldato
OP
Love this era of Evo! Such a classic design, they got it just right. There was one posted in the Show Your Motors thread recently as well. Both look great :cool:

Are you going to slap some under seal/treatment on it?

No, it's strictly going to be a dry weather car. At best, will wax inject the rear chassis legs!

Has it ever been driven. So clean!

At some point lol. The car is on 55,000 miles. I think since it was restored it's traveled to the MOT station and that's about it!

Soldato
No, it's strictly going to be a dry weather car. At best, will wax inject the rear chassis legs!

At some point lol. The car is on 55,000 miles. I think since it was restored it's traveled to the MOT station and that's about it!

It would be a shame to no treat it with something at least.

Soldato
Thats often the first mistake. Majority of under seal does more harm than good. If it’s strictly a dry weather car, pasting it in tar just ruins the appeal and traps in all sorts. Just need to keep on top of it :)

The majority might but Bilt Hamber stuff is quite highly regarded. I was thinking about putting Dynax UC on mine.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP has gone to a lot of trouble to make up an elaborate history, but I refuse to believe that this car isn't brand new :D
You could eat your dinner off the underside of that car (if it was upside down, obviously).

Soldato
OP
OP has gone to a lot of trouble to make up an elaborate history, but I refuse to believe that this car isn't brand new :D
You could eat your dinner off the underside of that car (if it was upside down, obviously).

:D. When I read the listing on PH and viewed the photos, I was under the impression it had undergone a full exterior respray, but upon arriving I realised it hadn't. It's just remarkably tidy for the age even if you disregard the work that's been carried out. The chassis condition and restoration that's gone into it is what really sells this car, though. That and the handful of super rare parts.

Back
Top Bottom