*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Hi just a quick question.

if I use a £10 voucher on the switch let’s say for fortnight will all the profiles on the switch have access to the bought content.

my 3 children have their own profiles On the system. so if child 1 buys what he wants on fortnight will child 2 and 3 have access to the same stuff.

thanks

Soldato
Hi just a quick question.

if I use a £10 voucher on the switch let’s say for fortnight will all the profiles on the switch have access to the bought content.

my 3 children have their own profiles On the system. so if child 1 buys what he wants on fortnight will child 2 and 3 have access to the same stuff.

thanks

No, Fortnite is dependant on the Epic Account. So if you spend a tenner on skins on one account it does not transfer over to another account.

Associate
Anyone in the know as to when the grey controller switches will return in stock. There were rumours that quite a number of switches were due for the UK market. The Neon ones seem to be everywhere now!

Man of Honour
Anyone in the know as to when the grey controller switches will return in stock. There were rumours that quite a number of switches were due for the UK market. The Neon ones seem to be everywhere now!

They have stopped production of the grey, yellow, and red joycons.

Man of Honour
My partner is playing a Sword Art Online game and it looks a little naff but she likes the mindless easy button mashing, which I do from time to time.

The main character keeps yelling out something Japanese in battle that sounds a lot like “CARDINAL CHEESY!!!!” so that is what we’ve decided to call the game.

SAO:CC.

Edit - the actual subtitle is ‘Hollow Realisation’. That is surely the worst subtitle for any game ever. What next, ‘Sword Art Online: Poorly Executed’?

Last edited:
Soldato
No, I’m avoiding cross platform games on the switch that don’t really benefit from being hand held. Boarderlands is one of those games where you’ll pay way more for a worse gaming experience. The game will play better on keyboard and mouse.

Associate
If you have a parent account and a child account associated with it. Can they be on separate Switches? As in only the parent account on Switch A and only the child account on Switch B.

I know this should be a simple google question but for the life of me I can’t find a definitive answer!!!

Associate
If you have a parent account and a child account associated with it. Can they be on separate Switches? As in only the parent account on Switch A and only the child account on Switch B.

I know this should be a simple google question but for the life of me I can’t find a definitive answer!!!

Yes, I do this with my Nephew's switch. The Adult's switch is called the 'supervising account' & all e-mail notifications etc go to your e-mail. You have to set it up on PC, if I remember. Make sure you keep a record of all the details of the child's account for the future.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Excited to get Xenoblade today, as it was a pre order it came with other stuff, imagine my surprise when the poster turn up with out the game :confused:

Soldato
Anyone picking up Borderlands? Want to go with physical in the hope of getting early, where is good for sometimes sending early?

Maybe.

EGS giving away The Handsome Collection has made it less likely though. I already owned the first two games on PC, so I'd have mainly been buying it for TPS.

Seems more likely I'll get Bioshock instead as I haven't played any of those games.

Back
Top Bottom