Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I am more concerned about a platform that lets the POTUS carry on spreading hate, lies and misinformation. I really dont give a toss about freedom of speech, in modern times its just something people try to hide behind when they are being asshats.

They have not silenced Trump. They have not edited his comments. I have no problem with anyone being fact checked.

Then this makes YT, FB and Twitter publishers. Where different legislation applies and anyone can sue them from something anyone wrote.
Eg the Chinese Foreign ministry tweet that USA is responsible for the virus, can lead to Twitter been send to the cleaners by the USA government.

Same applies to the posted lies of all MSM and politicians over the last decade and still exist, even every single person with cases like eg Leslye Headland (Harvey's assistant) who praised him.

Soldato
Actually this hasn't been proven to be a fact. If 10 cases of fraud exists, it's not a problem. If 0.1 percent of votes are fraudulent, it's not a problem.

You understand this yes?

Trump's team found zero evidence of voter fraud being a problem. Do you understand this?

How else can we word it to help you? We'd really like to help you here. Tell us the words that you will understand and we will say them for you.

Yet is close to 20%. I posted above the actual cases from just this week. Didn't mentioned the 28 million votes that were marked as such on the 2016 Election.
That's over 10% of the USA electorate and there is plenty of proof this is widespread

Permabanned
Then this makes YT, FB and Twitter publishers. Where different legislation applies and anyone can sue them from something anyone wrote.
Eg the Chinese Foreign ministry tweet that USA is responsible for the virus, can lead to Twitter been send to the cleaners by the USA government.

Same applies to the posted lies of all MSM and politicians over the last decade and still exist, even every single person with cases like eg Leslye Headland (Harvey's assistant) who praised him.

Simple answer would be to stop lying and improve the quality of his tweets.

Soldato
Simple answer would be to stop lying and improve the quality of his tweets.

Applying same rules you apply, then I call your own post a lie and you a liar because you have no facts to back it up.

So the moderators need now to go and fact check your post or take it down.

See how it works that path by applying your own "rules"?

Permabanned
Applying same rules you apply, then I call your own post a lie and you a liar because you have no facts to back it up.

So the moderators need now to go and fact check your post or take it down.

See how it works that path by applying your own "rules"?

Its the plain truth. Trump lies, daily, many times a day. This is not opinion. He does it on twitter, all the time. This is not opinion.

The simple answer for Trump is to stop lying. Stop inciting violence. Stop spreading hatred. It is not complicated. It is not opinion.

Caporegime
Yet is close to 20%. I posted above the actual cases from just this week. Didn't mentioned the 28 million votes that were marked as such on the 2016 Election.
That's over 10% of the USA electorate and there is plenty of proof this is widespread

PMSL you really are incredible

Between 2000 and 2010 out of 649 million votes cast they discovered are gigantic 13 cases of voter fraud., or about 0.0000000%

Soldato

How come the Trump Vote Fraud Commission didn't find this 1 in 5 fraud ratio, it seems a massive figure to miss ?

Soldato
It's fraud, so it's a problem, it's simple to understand.

If one in ten people get raped, is that a problem? By you logic, no, but i say not matter how big or small, it's a problem.
Yes we've already agree that it's a problem, for the third time now we're trying to establish how much of a problem it is, if one person gets raped each year in a population of 300 million people then simply punishing that person would likely be enough to dissuade others from doing the same so while it's a problem it's not significant enough to change how we deal with cases of rape (and no before you say it I'm not saying rape in itself is not a problem).

If on the other hand 100 million people are raped each year then obviously that's a significant problem and something other than simple punishment needs to be done, it's simple to understand.

So for the third time how much of a problem it is mail-in ballot voter fraud?

If one in ten people get raped, is that a problem? By you logic, no, but i say not matter how big or small, it's a problem.
why did you have to use rape, and 10% of population getting raped at that, to make a point?

Why can't you use the numbers for vote mail in fraud as your example? we can all see your inability to provide anything other than "it's a problem" and there's a good reason for this. Trump hasn't provided you with the numbers for you to parrot. Yuo don't know the numbers as there aren't any. If you researched (yeah right) then you'd provide extremely tiny numbers that it'd be embrassing.

Just saying "it's a problem" is easy for you but it's not exactly making a point well. What are you hoping to achieve here?

So you agree voting should also be stopped the tradional way it's been going on? does that have any voter fraud perhaps, or has trump not asked you to look there nor talk about that, and talking about that is inconvenient to your idea that any mail in voter fraud is a problem and shouldn't be done, where as voter fraud by going into a place and voting, that should continue even if fraud happens here too?

as you said...

but i say not matter how big or small, it's a problem.

is this just to mail in vote fraud now trump has brought this up for you? can you find an example of when you were pushing to fix mail in voter fraud before trump brought it up for you?

Soldato
I only see the TDS sufferers echo chamber in here.

Do you see any hate speech on this? I do not. Other than asking questions that are normal.

uYKOmHw.png

Can you imagine the utter deranged nonsense that gets "discussed" on these closed groups. Talk about echo chamber of madness.

So I didn't mention hate speech did I? I said can you imagine the utter deranged nonsense that gets "discussed". And with that list there you have just proved my point. Yes people should be able to discuss such deranged CT nonsense but it doesn't stop it being deranged CT nonsense.

Oh and who is surprised that sneaked abortion in at No3 :rolleyes: If only the right was as concerned with saving lives (103,330 dead as of 10.48am) as they are with saving every unborn foetus and forcing women into carrying and giving birth to a child they don't want.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Soldato
PMSL you really are incredible

Between 2000 and 2010 out of 649 million votes cast they discovered are gigantic 13 cases of voter fraud., or about 0.0000000%

How come the Trump Vote Fraud Commission didn't find this 1 in 5 fraud ratio, it seems a massive figure to miss ?

You do not watch the proof from the articles or videos posted above. So

3 weeks ago
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...8_million_missing_mail-in_ballots_143123.html

Here we go again. 6 days ago, Philadelphia.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter...ons-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html
https://www.inquirer.com/news/elect...ump-republicans-domenick-demuro-20200522.html

1 day ago, New Jersey
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/pol...ote-to-be-canceled-amid-fraud-claims/2435162/

You want to continue believing there is no fraud on mail voting? Can you not use google to find another dozen cases like that?

Soldato
Erm, no. While they could be reclassified as publishers all that does is shift who's responsible and as such Twitter will most likely force anyone using their platform to provide their real name and contact details so they can be passed onto anyone who want's to bring legal action against whoever made the Tweet, while Trump thinks this will shift the responsibility onto Twitter it won't as Twitter will simply change their T&C's so the user is responsible.

Soldato
Erm, no. While they could be reclassified as publishers all that does is shift who's responsible and as such Twitter will most likely force anyone using their platform to provide their real name and contact details so they can be passed onto anyone who want's to bring legal action against whoever made the Tweet, while Trump thinks this will shift the responsibility onto Twitter it won't as Twitter will simply change their T&C's so the user is responsible.

If Twitter becomes a publisher, under USA law can be sued for anything posted on it since it's inception. Effectively the company will go bankrupt within the hour.
You forget that Twitter is not only Trump. Is used from entities like the Iranian leadership, Chinese Communist Party etc for propaganda purposes.
Straight away all (millions) of tweets are liable to be dragged to courts and have Twitter to pay damages.
Understand this before you continue been ignorant.

Biden has stated that is Dem policy next elections to scrap Section 230. That is miles worse than Trump asking the FCC to find out if Twitter etc are in breach of the 1996 legislation.

Soldato
Caporegime
You do not watch the proof from the articles or videos posted above. So

3 weeks ago
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...8_million_missing_mail-in_ballots_143123.html

Here we go again. 6 days ago, Philadelphia.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter...ons-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html
https://www.inquirer.com/news/elect...ump-republicans-domenick-demuro-20200522.html

1 day ago, New Jersey
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/pol...ote-to-be-canceled-amid-fraud-claims/2435162/

You want to continue believing there is no fraud on mail voting? Can you not use google to find another dozen cases like that?

From your own link
There Were NOT 28 Million 'Missing' Mail-In Ballots

I will continuing believing in the facts, not fake propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom