Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
Yet is close to 20%. I posted above the actual cases from just this week. Didn't mentioned the 28 million votes that were marked as such on the 2016 Election.
That's over 10% of the USA electorate and there is plenty of proof this is widespread

In which case you won't have any problem providing the proof. That some went astray doesn't prove fraud.

I call shenanigans.

Soldato
It matters because you are constantly dodging addressing facts provided.

Look, I said months ago I wouldn't respond to you, and to this point I haven't.

Simply put, please stop quoting me, I couldn't care less what you write on here, and unlike the other Trump supporters I don't think you even care about the discussion, it's all about getting attention.

Finally, you are so completely ill equipped to enter any discussion that it's difficult to counter any points you do inadvertently make.

Just last week I was helping my 9 year old with maths homework, she understands %s and significance after a few explanations and exercises. Something you've not managed in 40 odd years on this planet.

Or, if I'm doing you a disservice, and you do understand it, then your ongoing argument about rape is you being deliberately antagonistic and puerile for some unknown reason, though again it's fits with your apparent need for attention.

Caporegime
if you want to know the actual facts you can look here and follow the external research, most if it peer reviewed
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

31 credible instances of impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast

The project found 10 cases of voter impersonation fraud nationwide from 2000-2012

A review of the 2016 election found four documented cases of voter fraud.

A 2016 working paper concluded that the upper limit on double voting in the 2012 election was 0.02%. The paper noted that the incident rate was likely much lower, given audits conducted by the researchers showed that “many, if not all, of these apparent double votes could be a result of measurement error.

A 2014 paper concluded that “the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.

A 2014 study that examined impersonation fraud both at the polls and by mail ballot found zero instances in the jurisdictions studied.

While writing a 2012 book, a researcher went back 30 years to try to find an example of voter impersonation fraud determining the outcome of an election, but was unable to find even one

A 2012 study exhaustively pulled records from every state for all alleged election fraud, and found the overall fraud rate to be “infinitesimal” and impersonation fraud by voters at the polls to be the rarest fraud of all: only 10 cases alleged in 12 years.

A 2012 assessment of Georgia’s 2006 election found “no evidence that election fraud was committed under the auspices of deceased registrants

2009 analysis examined 12 states and found that fraud by voters was “very rare,” and also concluded that many of the cases that garnered media attention were ultimately unsubstantiated upon further review

That last point is quite pertinent to any TDS sufferer like Panos who is jumping on poorly sourced and biased news stories of anecdotes.

as we can see, actual voter fraud is so rare it is almost non-existent. at most a few dozen cases out of hundreds of millions of votes cast

Permabanned
Y'all know Trump doesn't care about any of this right? He's just preparing his excuses so he can say the system is rigged against him in the unlikely event that he loses or that he triumphed over a system that was rigged against him if he wins.

I will put down a tenner right now that if he wins the next election he will not bring about any kind of electoral reform to make mail voting more secure.

Soldato
If Twitter becomes a publisher, under USA law can be sued for anything posted on it since it's inception. Effectively the company will go bankrupt within the hour.
You forget that Twitter is not only Trump. Is used from entities like the Iranian leadership, Chinese Communist Party etc for propaganda purposes.
Straight away all (millions) of tweets are liable to be dragged to courts and have Twitter to pay damages.
Understand this before you continue been ignorant.

Biden has stated that is Dem policy next elections to scrap Section 230. That is miles worse than Trump asking the FCC to find out if Twitter etc are in breach of the 1996 legislation.
No they can't, firstly laws are not retroactive, and secondly they'll just change their T&C's to make the account holder responsible for whatever they post and demand contact details so the account holder can actually be held liable.

And no i don't "forget that Twitter is not only Trump" whatever you mean by that, that seems a rather silly thing to say TBH as one of those is a person and the other is a private company, how you think anyone would forget that is beyond imagination, most odd. And it doesn't matter that Twitter is used by other entities, you do know laws passed in America don't apply to the rest of the world, right? That's even if this daft EO makes it that far as it's only intended to fire up his base because even an elementary school pupil could tell you that not abridging of the freedom of speech only applies to congress. Companies, individuals, and even the states themselves are entirely within their right to restrict you freedom of speech however they see fit.

Also what does Biden wanting to revoke section 230 have to do with anything, you probably don't even know what section 230 is or even cared before Trump threw his toys out of the pram.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Between 2000 and 2010 out of 649 million votes cast they discovered are gigantic 13 cases of voter fraud., or about 0.0000000%

Y'all know Trump doesn't care about any of this right? He's just preparing his excuses so he can say the system is rigged against him in the unlikely event that he loses or that he triumphed over a system that was rigged against him if he wins.

I will put down a tenner right now that if he wins the next election he will not bring about any kind of electoral reform to make mail voting more secure.

Exactly, he is preparing the groundwork in case he loses. Here is quite a good piece. Its CNN so no doubt will be labelled as fake news. But all referenced with Trump's own tweets and goes into factual voter fraud evidence.

Last edited:
Soldato

Simply put, please stop quoting me, I couldn't care less what you write on here, and unlike the other Trump supporters I don't think you even care about the discussion, it's all about getting attention.

Finally, you are so completely ill equipped to enter any discussion that it's difficult to counter any points you do inadvertently make.

Just last week I was helping my 9 year old with maths homework, she understands %s and significance after a few explanations and exercises. Something you've not managed in 40 odd years on this planet.

Or, if I'm doing you a disservice, and you do understand it, then your ongoing argument about rape is you being deliberately antagonistic and puerile for some unknown reason, though again it's fits with your apparent need for attention.

It wasn't me that has issues with %'s.

I was countering those who claimed that either voter fraud is a lie and does not exist or those that think it does exist but it's not an issue.

If you have issues where you cannot converse with people and have to block them, those are insecurities you have to deal with but does not stop me quoting you if I feel the need to.

Soldato
Right wing CT websites don't spout facts. They create "alternative facts". Find a respected source.

But is OK for you when left wing CT websites claim to have facts?

Who is the neutral arbiter of what constitutes a 'respected source'.

Your reply is like many others in that you don't like the facts so opposing opinions are all cancelled.

Caporegime

LMAO :D or as he likes to post FTFY ;)

Soldato
But is OK for you when left wing CT websites claim to have facts?

Who is the neutral arbiter of what constitutes a 'respected source'.

Your reply is like many others in that you don't like the facts so opposing opinions are all cancelled.

Wow, fly off the handle why don't you! That was a large jump to a conclusion that's hilariously incorrect.

Back on topic after your failed attempt at slander ... I'm not aware of any left wing CT websites. Got any examples? The Grauniad doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom