Don
we have one on out garden doesn't seem bothered by folks, just wanders around without a care in the world

keeps crapping on the artificial grass on my decking though :(

99133603_10157153419991847_1056851474266456064_o.jpg

Associate
I've got at least 5 visit my garden. I've got 3 nest houses and a feeding station, though they seem to hibernate anywhere but the nest houses.

A male hedgehogs life definately revolves around the 3 f's, sometimes all at the same time!

They take a while to fully come out of hibernation and its funny watching them still be too tired to eat!

Soldato
I've got at least 5 visit my garden. I've got 3 nest houses and a feeding station, though they seem to hibernate anywhere but the nest houses.

A male hedgehogs life definately revolves around the 3 f's, sometimes all at the same time!

They take a while to fully come out of hibernation and its funny watching them still be too tired to eat!

excellent! :) good work

Associate
Nice one OP.
I too love hedgehogs and have a feeding station at the bottom of the garden.
Last nights visitor posted on my youtube channel (yes that is a lot of hedgehogs videos) :)

Caporegime
Great work op.

Utter scum who litter.
In the NHS fad we've had recently people were putting plastic tat up in the hedges in the park tied on by.. Cable ties! One of the worst things you can litter.
I've been taking them down!

Caporegime
OP
Worth a quick email to the council to have it emptied?
I know a lot of people complain about it on twitter and tweet photos of the bins over flowing but it's been the same for years.

I direct messaged the council on facebook about it, the website seems a nightmare to find what I would need.
all the rubbish sections I could find were related to people dumping rubbish in the street or requesting a pickup from envirocall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom