Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
My 5 RS has brand new TEINs. I've never owned them before so interested to see how they are once I get the car on the road.

Depends entirely on the model. Tein do anything from street friendly dampers all the way up to competition gravel spec coilovers. Mine are super streets which are essentially a mix of road/track use. Just about bearable on soft but don't go hitting any pot holes! AD08R's do not help with their super stiff sidewall either!

Soldato
Depends entirely on the model. Tein do anything from street friendly dampers all the way up to competition gravel spec coilovers. Mine are super streets which are essentially a mix of road/track use. Just about bearable on soft but don't go hitting any pot holes! AD08R's do not help with their super stiff sidewall either!

I’ll find out. They’re brand spanking new so don’t really want to be changing them, but will if they’re unbearable!

Caporegime
I had the cheap ones on one of my cars and I was impressed with them. They seemed very well made, and rode really well. Totally transformed the car.

The low end Teins are the cheapest coilovers I would consider buying.

FqiFaaG.jpg

Soldato
I had the cheap ones on one of my cars and I was impressed with them. They seemed very well made, and rode really well. Totally transformed the car.

The low end Teins are the cheapest coilovers I would consider buying.

How long did you have them for? Are you qualified to give feedback on said item? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom