McDonald's and sheeple

Soldato
I’m glad these people are wasting their time queueing as it means it’ll give them their McDs fix for a while. That will hopefully mean that in a couple of weeks or so it won’t be as mental so if I choose to get one I won’t be wasting my time in a queue.

A bit like people going to the tip. I’ve got stuff I need to get rid of but there’s no way I’m queuing for hours to do so. At least the people willing to do it now are helping things so that it’ll eventually be a bit calmer for when I can be bothered to get rid of stuff too.

Soldato
Went shopping yesterday and couldn't work out why it was so busy. Thought I had missed a memo or something... Turns out the McDonalds drive through was open and the queue looked horrendous! Easily an hour if not more. Was winding out of McDs into the retail park carpark!

I'm desperate for some McDonalds myself at times but I think it'll be a few more weeks before I'm going to be going there!

Soldato
On the way home from work last night the queue for the drive through, that reopened yesterday, was backed up right down the main road the McDonalds is just off of. That’s what I find ridiculous, blocking the main road in one direction through my town. If there wasn’t a queue I’d probably go and get something from there as I’ve not had a Maccy’s in at least a year.

Soldato
The lines disappear in a few days, it’s just the initial rush. When the one near me opened there was a huge line for a couple of days, after that it was back to normal.

It will be the same when retail shops open, there will be an initial rush with loads of pictures on the daily mail and then dead the following week when people have got it out their system and realise queuing For hours to get into Primark is a fundamental waste of time.

Associate
Utter waste of a life to queue for hours for McD's. I think it demonstrates the addiction of fast food. Like any addiction, for those that want something bad enough (e.g. interchange with alcohol, sex, gambling,..etc), they will do whatever it takes.

Permabanned
When you go out for something to eat do you always go to the same expensive restaurant because it’s the best place to eat?

Anyone that says I don’t understand why xyz says more about you than them.

McDonald's isn't exactly cheap...

I don't get takeaways that often, but when I do it's Asian or Italian from good restaurants, just call ahead and you don't even have to wait long.

Pet Northerner
Don
Very prudish thread, even for GD! If people want to queue for food for hours, let them have at it! Not sure it has any baring on there personality... I once sat chained to my laptop for 3 hours trying to get gig tickets.

Because some people on here need to remind us all how high up on their moral horse they are

Caporegime
Utter waste of a life to queue for hours for McD's. I think it demonstrates the addiction of fast food. Like any addiction, for those that want something bad enough (e.g. interchange with alcohol, sex, gambling,..etc), they will do whatever it takes.

Bet you're fun at parties.

Soldato
Some people just love to moan about others wasting their lives. Yet these same people sit at their PCs / laptops most days complaining and funnily enough, wasting their own lives in the process.

Ai quite. People moaning must be an absolute joy to be around. If people wanna queue...let them queue.

Caporegime
Couldn't resist, had to wait 5mins for a quaterpounder meal and cheeseburger.

Does that now brand me a some sort of sub human council estate dweller?

For balance i have langoustines, scallops, partridges and pheasants in the freezer.

Associate
He likes WoW and enjoys waiting in those queues to get on a server. I mean that's not wasting your life in any way, shape or form is it. Nope, not an addiction
You missed my point. PC gaming is easily another addiction. The list was an example, not exhaustive.

Back
Top Bottom