Does anyone here use these "to good to be true" websites that sell cheap game keys?

Soldato
g2a and cd keys and all that....are they legit? safe ?

thanks

If you mean, do publishers recognise them as official resellers, then no as they at best source their keys through the grey market.

At worse, the keys are sourced through stolen credit cards which is why some keys are revoked from accounts.

Caporegime
I've bought loads of game keys over the years from the various sites you find through the likes of allkeyshop, never had any issues with transactions or keys being revoked.

I'm not going to say it would never happen but the chances seem fairly slim. I wouldn't however buy Windows or Office keys through those sites as the chances of those being deactivated at some point seems much greater and I know a few people that's happened to.

Underboss
Yeah used them loads, never had a drama.

Getting charged the same RRP as a physical copy but without he resale option never sat right with me.

Associate
Always been happy with CD Keys, they've always provided a good service with legitimate codes.
Had a few issues with G2A in the past, haven't used them for a couple of years though so they might have improved their sources since then.

Associate
Never used g2a but have used cdkeys plenty of times. Always been pretty much spot on. Only time they did not deliver was a pre order of streets of rage 4 which they refunded on release day

Soldato
To echo the above, I've used CDKeys a couple of times - as far as I'm aware they sell the keys directly, so they are liable for any issues with them (e.g. if they turn out to be stolen), whereas places like G2A are just marketplaces and so any issues they just claim innocence, maybe ban the seller, but with no real consequences.

Back
Top Bottom