• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700xt Nitro + special question

Associate
Evening,

Just bought the above graphics card from Overclockers’s. However there are two questions I have. It came without a driver CD, Should it have one? And secondly in very sparse documentation it comes with it says that I can attach a 3 pin RGB cable from it to the Mb In order to sync the LEDS. Off course they don't provide the cable, but i have searched the internet and cannot seem to find one, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Martin.

Associate
If it's a 3-pin you want an ARGB cable, and you'll need a 3-pin ARGB header on your your motherboard. On my MSI it's marked as "JRAINBOW". These are 5V, 3-pin connectors and not to be confused with the 12V 4-pin RGB (non-addressable) headers that a lot of motherboards also have...

Worth looking at the online manual.

Back
Top Bottom