Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
So I put the finishing touches to my new rig today - 3700X <> X570 <> 5700XT

Launched Warzone and was pleased to see my framerate much improved over my 1070.

Then it happened. Stutter, fine for 3 seconds, stutter, fine for 3 seconds, stutter... Google shows I'm not alone but searching for a fix is migraine-inducing.

I've fixed it for now, by restarting the PC, but I don't want to play Warzone in fear that it's going to return. Any advice?

Soldato

Launched Warzone and was pleased to see my framerate much improved over my 1070.

Then it happened. Stutter, fine for 3 seconds, stutter, fine for 3 seconds, stutter... Google shows I'm not alone but searching for a fix is migraine-inducing.

I've fixed it for now, by restarting the PC, but I don't want to play Warzone in fear that it's going to return. Any advice?

Overheating and throttling temporarily? Try underclocking the 570XT if you can. Sure i read it was a heat issue on this thread some pages back

Associate
Anybody play with a high FOV on 5700XT? My aim constantly feels like ain't working half of the time.

Play on controller too if anyone else is? Been messing with ads and Sensitivey.

Normally played on dynamic but basically getting beemed from other players in close range combat.

Associate
Anybody play with a high FOV on 5700XT? My aim constantly feels like ain't working half of the time.

Play on controller too if anyone else is? Been messing with ads and Sensitivey.

Normally played on dynamic but basically getting beemed from other players in close range combat.

I started on 100 FOV but had to dial it back to 90, made a massive difference as everything feels closer

I only set it to 100 as everywhere i read said it was 'best'

Associate

You could try changing the video memory to adv options to 0.55 and half you're cores for render count below and save it.

Also disable game mode in Windows.

Soldato

Try turning off game mode in windows and game bar.

Soldato
When accessing the loadout drops, my view defaults to the generic COD loadout tab, rather than my custom loadout tab. Watching streamers, their loadouts always default to showing their custom loadout tab.

How do I do this?

I know it sounds insignificant, but it adds time to accessing things, which matters!

Soldato
When accessing the loadout drops, my view defaults to the generic COD loadout tab, rather than my custom loadout tab. Watching streamers, their loadouts always default to showing their custom loadout tab.

How do I do this?

I know it sounds insignificant, but it adds time to accessing things, which matters!

In what game? custom game defaults to the default loadout tab, Warzone and multiplayer default to the custom loadout tab

Soldato
we always used to drop from piccadilly but now we mastered it we found the real bad map which is caves :p
Love caves! Picadilly sucks ass

Guess you just need to learn the different maps, then they are fun (when you don't die every second as don't know where to hide/stand/shoot)

Hardhat I hated at first. 24/7 hardhat after 50 odd rounds and found it really fun

Associate
Constantly receiving Dev 6068 error, any other recommendations? I have tried the following but with no success.

- default gpu clocks
- added -d3d11-
- limited frames to 100

Still receiving this error, more often it seems. Even tried the fixes below as well.

- underclocked gpu
- deleted Modern Warfare profile in Documents (Multiple times)
- disabled game bar
Literally seems like there is no other fixes to try :confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom