Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K ) - Bill & Ted 3

Associate
I'm glad I logged on to OCUK for the first time in ages - as this is INCREDIBLE news. Bill and Ted's bogus journey is a great inspiration of mine - particularly the steve vai guitar solo at the end mixed with KISS - God gave rock and roll to you

Soldato
The dislike ratio is terrible on YT - wow

I don't know if it's been cleared up since you posted but it's currently 22k thumbs up and <1k thumbs down on Orion's official channel and no matter who is uploading that ratio seems to be the same across all the different channels. I know there was a little "OMG B&T got woke" concerns because both their daughters initially looked to be the main story rather than B&T (plus possibly gender swapped from boys) but it was all fairly minor complaints in the end.

Associate
I don't know if it's been cleared up since you posted but it's currently 22k thumbs up and <1k thumbs down on Orion's official channel and no matter who is uploading that ratio seems to be the same across all the different channels. I know there was a little "OMG B&T got woke" concerns because both their daughters initially looked to be the main story rather than B&T (plus possibly gender swapped from boys) but it was all fairly minor complaints in the end.

The numbers are totally different now - must have been a bug

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Can’t wait.

I hope that they fix the rubber looking faces in that scene where they’re meant to be young. Ted (Keanu) looks weird.

Soldato
FYI the director of this film also directed Galaxy quest many moons ago, so I think this will be in keeping with the previous 2 & quite watchable with a few nods to said films. Meaning us older peeps will laugh at the nods while the youngsters (Who haven't seen the previous 2) will sit there, scratching their heads wondering what those jokes or references mean. :p ;)

Soldato
Nostalgia for the first two movies and animated series will make me watch this, i'm excited i'll admit.

Same here, only now I've seen the trailer I'm nowhere near as excited as I thought I would be as it seems to poop on the ending of B&T 2 - a common current Hollywood fixation sadly with "we have story but it doesn't work, sod it lets just rip up the franchise canon to make it work, YAY!!!".

I mean I'm still excited to see the characters (B&T 2 is one of my favourite films) back again, but basic story of what those characters are doing now just doesn't excite me.

Back
Top Bottom