Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Is there a fix for the resolution always reverting to 50% in the Graphics options? This happens constantly to me. I play at 1440p/120hz and the scale always drops to 50%, then I have to increase it to 100%. Not a biggie but annoying.

Associate
Is there a fix for the resolution always reverting to 50% in the Graphics options? This happens constantly to me. I play at 1440p/120hz and the scale always drops to 50%, then I have to increase it to 100%. Not a biggie but annoying.

I think this happens if you originally run it Fullscreen but it reverts to Fullscreen borderless and some weird scaling number. I find it goes to FSB mode if I start the game and open the Xbox gamebar to open a chat.

Soldato
Limit the current download to 100kb/sec in settings.

Pause and unpause and let it download at 100kb/sec for a little bit, then go back in and set the limit to Zero again (unlimited).

Mine shot back up to 5.5mb/s.

Strange but seems to work for me and a friend who told me about it.

Soldato
Try what I said, interested to see if it works for anyone else. It does slow down again eventually but tjust do it again.

Hey guys, my game is only downloading at 87kbs. I'm on Virgin Media fibre 200mb.

Any tips to make it go faster?

Thanks.

Pause and unpause and let it download at 100kb/sec for a little bit, then go back in and set the limit to Zero again (unlimited).

Soldato

Amazing. It's downloaded more in the 5 minutes of doing that than it has all day. 42.21GB remaining.

Still, rubbish client.

Soldato
Try what I said, interested to see if it works for anyone else. It does slow down again eventually but tjust do it again.

Legend, thank you Triple. Now at 5mb/s.
Hopefully can play tonight!

Soldato
It seems to make no difference to me what region I switch too, it's terrible speeds.
Not switching in the COD downloader, but using a VPN to go through Canada and leaving the COD downloader on Europe (that change option on the downloader never seems to make a noticeable difference for the region, for me).

Back
Top Bottom