Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Please can you tell me how to do a VPN?

Mine is going so slow and I really want to play tonight.

My Friend on PS4 said his finished in 40 minutes.

I'm on PC, living in the same city and same ISP as him and it's still got 37gbs to go after 5 hours.

https://www.avg.com/en-gb/secure-vpn

Select the 7 day trial on the right. Install, activate 7 day trial. Change location to Canada (Montreal) Thats the one I used. Turn on VPN using big button :)
Then select America for the COD download location.

Just had to do this on my sons PC as well.

Soldato

Select the 7 day trial on the right. Install, activate 7 day trial. Change location to Canada (Montreal) Thats the one I used. Turn on VPN using big button :)
Then select America for the COD download location.

Just had to do this on my sons PC as well.

Download this and start the free trial, connect to USA/China etc and then load up battlenet and start the download.

Ok thanks guys, I'll try that now.

Are they rate limiting Europe then? I assume they'd be using a CDN for distributing content updates like this anyway. Odd.

VPN to Washington then switching to US servers got me 14MB/sec. On UK broadband with European servers I saw 300Kb. Lame.

Soldato
You can trick the throttling software too

Pause the download
Go to settings/Game Install Update
Set Network bandwidth the "Latest Updates" to something low (e.g. 100KB/s)
Resume the download
Wait 10s or so
Go back to the menu and delete the 100KB/s limit

Download then maxes out my connection for about 10 minutes, then the throttle seems to kick back in

Rinse and repeat

Or, use a VPN if you can find one without 100% loaded servers

Soldato
Anyone else noticing major bugs? Like this just happened 3 times: I emptied entire clips, like 30 - 50 bullets at people ten feet away, I am getting the hit markers but no armor break and no kill and they can definitely kill me. First time was bad, second annoying, third time the game feels broken, it's ridiculous, this never happened before either!? :confused:

Soldato
When it is working, are there really no more vehicles anymore? In solo anyway, that is not good. And why are all the "assault rifles" I pick up at the start now, rubbish 3-bullet pea shooters instead of automatic weapons?

Is there a list of the guns with burst-fire instead of auto so I know to never pick them up again? I thought it was just the FAL before?

Anyone else noticing major bugs? Like this just happened 3 times: I emptied entire clips, like 30 - 50 bullets at people ten feet away, I am getting the hit markers but no armor break and no kill and they can definitely kill me. First time was bad, second annoying, third time the game feels broken, it's ridiculous, this never happened before either!? :confused:

We had that pre-match in Warzone tonight, except everyone had it.

Back
Top Bottom