How long to recieve a quote

Soldato
Have had a couple of bathroom fitters round this week one wednesday and one thursday and both said they would email a quote.

as this is the first time ive had any semi major works being done (lived in new builds) am interested to know how long would you expect to wait to receive a quote before either asking them for it or assuming that they don't want the work and wont be providing one?

its a complete rip out and reinstall so A multi thousand pound quote so am surprised if they didn't want the work tbh.

Soldato
Have had a couple of bathroom fitters round this week one wednesday and one thursday and both said they would email a quote.

as this is the first time ive had any semi major works being done (lived in new builds) am interested to know how long would you expect to wait to receive a quote before either asking them for it or assuming that they don't want the work and wont be providing one?

its a complete rip out and reinstall so A multi thousand pound quote so am surprised if they didn't want the work tbh.

I would say within a week, also - thats fair

What area do you live ?

Man of Honour
Im in essex cm18

I was also thinking a week but the missus seems to think only give until Monday. Im happy to wait until Friday and will possibly get a 3rd guy into quote also In the meantime i think.
That's only 1 working day for the Thursday quote, does she think they're just sat around twiddling their thumbs!?

Friday next week is fair.

Back
Top Bottom