Birds nesting in bathroom vent pipe

Associate
So I appear to have starlings nesting in the bathroom vent pipe thanks to a broken louvre on the outside from what i have read it seems to make the perfect nesting area for them needless to say once the chicks have left the nest I will be replacing the broken vent cover with a more robust cowl that faces downwards.

49998312801_bd574167b4_c.jpg

Soldato
Are you looking for an answer for something? If so please see below and choose which ever is appropriate :-

pooh thru their letterbox

take off and nuke from orbit

boxing stance

they are queen dads my wasp kills them for a
Living

explain that you are a top revenue earner and own a Gucci belt and that they should find a non top revenue earners house to reside in

aren't starlings a bit chavvy?

napalm

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Are you looking for an answer for something? If so please see below and choose which ever is appropriate :-

pooh thru their letterbox

take off and nuke from orbit

boxing stance

they are queen dads my wasp kills them for a
Living

explain that you are a top revenue earner and own a Gucci belt and that they should find a non top revenue earners house to reside in

aren't starlings a bit chavvy?

napalm

Haha not looking for advice just found it interesting that given a chance wildlife will take any chance they are given and maybe I should have spotted this on my house way before it became an issue

Associate
OP
Leave them until they've fledged, then clear out and fix vent. Open the window in the meantime.

Our starlings fledged a few weeks ago already.

Thats what i would have thought but maybe being out in the countryside near some marsh land there is enough food sources for them to have a second brood. Might try putting my endoscope in the vent via the bathroom later

Back
Top Bottom