New PC Build advice please...

Associate
Hello people,

I wanna build my first pc and kinda have no clue, I wanna use the following items but I have no idea if they even fit. Could you help me find other items that fit the case, and are compatible for a good price please?

These are the items that I would want for my PC:
  • Ryzen 7 3700X (GPU)
  • RX 5700 XT (CPU)
  • Lian Li TU150 Mini Case

Soldato
Hello people,

I wanna build my first pc and kinda have no clue, I wanna use the following items but I have no idea if they even fit. Could you help me find other items that fit the case, and are compatible for a good price please?

• Ryzen 7 3700X (GPU)
  • RX 5700 XT (CPU)
My basket at [url=https://www.overclockers.co.uk]Overclockers UK:
Total: £620.02 (includes shipping: £11.10)​
[/URL]

Soldato
Why that case? I would look at this from the other way around. What do you want to be able to do. Then what's your budget. Then select components that achieve that. Of all the things to skimp on case is one. I went 2nd hand and it saved me loads to put towards other components where the money matters.

Man of Honour
Hello people,

• Ryzen 7 3700X (GPU)
  • RX 5700 XT (CPU)
According to the specifications, it can fit a GPU of 320mm, so you shouldn't have a problem there, I haven't confirmed this with reviews though. I'm not sure I'd build my first PC with such a small case / form factor, they're not easy to build into, are you aware the compromises and extra money you have to pay for such a small case (ITX motherboards and SFX PSUs are expensive)? Personally, I'd move up to a Micro-ATX case and standard ATX PSUs, it'll make your life a lot easier.

Associate
OP
Thank you all for your replies. You lot are helping me with my build and giving me insight on what to do.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've looked into the TU150 case a lot and I've made a lot of pcs, it doesn't look that hard even though it's smaller, you can fit in large air coolers and full size GPUs.

I'm still deciding what to get but I would say it's one of the easiest to build in for an ITX case.

Back
Top Bottom