Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Commissario
Well the 80k service was done and dusted today and all good, car is running great.
Had a nice 20 plate Macan to play around with for the morning, despite only being the 2.0 litre petrol it was surprisingly quick!

Man of Honour
This was delivered on 'lockdown day' and FINALLY had its first outing on Friday!

Even with idiot me driving it's an improvement from the .1 in every way except the noise, until you get up in the rev range anyway.

Jzo4Vb9.jpg

Soldato
Literally just after lockdown and getting my 997 mot'd a coil pack went :( got it replaced along with new spark plugs a couple of weeks ago, went out today for a blast in the country and this happend.

Not ideal :mad: goddam Pheasant!

KoYEIb2.jpg

QmoEbDu.jpg

GIQOeNd.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
This was delivered on 'lockdown day' and FINALLY had its first outing on Friday!

Even with idiot me driving it's an improvement from the .1 in every way except the noise, until you get up in the rev range anyway.

Jzo4Vb9.jpg

Stunning that! 991.2 GT3 RS? Auto or manual either way lovely car and in best colour. :)

Soldato
@Bradmax57 is that a Democratic people's Republic of North Tyneside permit I see there?

You've clearly strayed too far away so they sent one of their elite birds to return you to them north Korea style.
Ha well spotted :D fortunately its only £75 screen excess but cant get it done for a week and half at the earliest, providing its fitted properly i'm actually quite please as there were quite a few very small pits all over the screen with the age the car is

Back
Top Bottom