new case and ryzen 3600 cooler setup.

Associate
Recently bought an asus 570 board with a 3600 (non x). Got 32gb ram for it and have an old case that I got off members market. Looking at USB 3 setup on front and USB C on front also. Want to run m the ryzen with a single 120mm rad fan at the back. (Coolermaster closed loop kit but if a case has suitable for dual 120 setup at top will consider)

any advice on what hardware case wise and cpu cooking. Obv looking to overclock the ryzen but don’t know what I should be aiming for with these.

Would also consider the cooolermaster evo 212 setup for air unless someone can recommend something better around same budget.

Associate
Recently bought an asus 570 board with a 3600 (non x). Got 32gb ram for it and have an old case that I got off members market. Looking at USB 3 setup on front and USB C on front also. Want to run m the ryzen with a single 120mm rad fan at the back. (Coolermaster closed loop kit but if a case has suitable for dual 120 setup at top will consider)

any advice on what hardware case wise and cpu cooking. Obv looking to overclock the ryzen but don’t know what I should be aiming for with these.

Would also consider the cooolermaster evo 212 setup for air unless someone can recommend something better around same budget.

How much did you want to spend on the case?

Air cooler not so much around at the moment. Although this one is recommended a lot.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £44.99 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Associate
OP
Looks like I’ve got an antec p182 case. Still quite decent ha. Got a phantecs cooler on my i7 3770k. Might be worth trying to obtain an am4 bracket for it. Can’t find the invoice so don’t know what cooler it is.

Associate
£120. Currently got an antec case which is lovely. USB ports at front done. Could just get a usb 3 port hub at front for cheaper option but think the in-laws will have my old setup.

These are all recommend on here. Most available in white as well if that's your thing!

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £490.97 (includes shipping: £39.06)

Back
Top Bottom