Best 24" 1080 Fps monitor sub £250

Soldato
Maybe in the future! I'll have it alongside this one in a dual setup. :p

Me too.

The MAG272QR was a nice monitor and now passed onto my daughter who now enjoys it.

At the time the price was £279 and is now hard to come by in-stock... unless your after the CQR version. I prefer the flat panel over the curve?

In certain games it did suffer with brightness flicker via Freesync mode, turn this off at 144/165Hz wasn't an issue. Since leaving Team Red and switching to Team Green the AW2521HF works a treat in G-Sync mode.

Last edited:
Soldato
Me too.

The MAG272QR was a nice monitor and now passed onto my daughter who now enjoys it.

At the time the price was £279 and is now hard to come by in-stock... unless your after the CQR version. I prefer the flat panel over the curve?

In certain games it did suffer with brightness flicker via Freesync mode, turn this off at 144/165Hz wasn't an issue. Since leaving Team Red and switching to Team Green the AW2521HF works a treat in G-Sync mode.

Just to let you know if interested, set mine up now had a quick blast on valorant at 120hz mode, my god it was smooth.

Going to try apex legends later.

The screen is gorgeous, not noticed any pixel issues either, even unboxing the product felt like a premium experience!

Very good recommendation! Thanks

Soldato
Just to let you know if interested, set mine up now had a quick blast on valorant at 120hz mode, my god it was smooth.

Going to try apex legends later.

The screen is gorgeous, not noticed any pixel issues either, even unboxing the product felt like a premium experience!

Very good recommendation! Thanks

Knew you would like it.

I've got some tweaks if your interested?

Pre-set Mode: Game 1, click left of this setting and set Gain: R:95% - G:97% - B:100%
Brightness: 24
Response Time: Fast

Each panel is different but worth a try if your want to play.

Soldato
Knew you would like it.

I've got some tweaks if your interested?

Pre-set Mode: Game 1, click left of this setting and set Gain: R:95% - G:97% - B:100%
Brightness: 24
Response Time: Fast

Each panel is different but worth a try if your want to play.
Will give them ago, just running it on out of box settings, Had to enable G-Sync etc and getting it enabled on games too. Gotta say though im very very impressed

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom