Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Caporegime
This is why VAR is so ****, when you've got 3-4 players running up to the referee absolutely convinced that it crossed the line just review the damn thing.

Caporegime
Anyone got a link to the photo of it?

Eau2GkYXkAAukA3

Soldato
Given where the hawkeye cameras are located in the stadiums, I think the combination of him smothering the ball and the player stood close by in front has prevented the system maintaining tracking on the ball

Soldato
That is shocking! I mean even if the goal line technology is having an extended holiday, how on earth does VAR not step in? Clear and obvious error - doesn't get any clearer!

Even the pic above doesn't do it justice - the keeper actually held the ball against the back of the post!!!! :eek:

Caporegime
Given where the hawkeye cameras are located in the stadiums, I think the combination of him smothering the ball and the player stood close by in front has prevented the system maintaining tracking on the ball

No excuse for VAR though, it was brought in to stop mistakes from happening and they're still here.

Back
Top Bottom