Iron Harvest

Man of Honour
First impressions are good, its VERY Company of Heroes like but got to say, liking what I've played so far. Will play some more after I've tried out Desperados 3 now that has finished downloading.

Man of Honour
Can you do two player skirmish against the AI? I’ll grab the demo if so.

Yeah, the demo has 2 x 2 player skirmish maps, 1 x 4 player skirmish map and 1 x 6 player skirmish map. So you could do the 4 player or 6 player map with 2 players and the rest of the slots filled with AI

Associate
Played some of the demo earlier, really enjoyed it. Reminiscent of CoH, looks really nice and the gameplay seems spot on. It's got me hyped for the full game.

Man of Honour
They must be confident in it to release a demo.

It played pretty well, no bugs or issues that I've encountered. Literally is almost identical to Company of Heroes, which of course is no bad thing given how good CoH was. A very promising demo, not entirely sure its quite worth the RRP which I think is quite a steep price for an RTS but I guess most people dont pay RRP prices anyway so perhaps not such a big deal. I enjoyed it, I think I would like to know more about the campaign/s (scale and length etc) and whether there is a multiplayer campaign before I decide on whether to purchase on release.

Man of Honour
https://kingart-games.com/games/7-iron-harvest/game

"Experience an epic overarching story, spanning more than 20 missions over three campaigns. Join nine charismatic heroes and their beastly companions in their adventures across Europe. Team-up with a friend and master all campaigns side-by-side in co-op." So yeah, looks like there'll be some co-op.

Oh ! All campaigns side by side in co-op sounds good

Soldato
Gave the demo a go just to see what it was like for myself.

I'm not a fan of CoH despite loving RTS games, and this is very similar to CoH from the hour I spent with it. I'll be giving it a miss I think, I might pick it up and give it a proper chance if it goes on sale if the campaign turns out to be good.

For people who like CoH I fully expect them to enjoy this.

Associate
Yeah, I don’t mind CoH but not really my idea of a RTS game it’s far to small scale. However co-op campaign does interest me with this.

Associate
Iron Harvest open beta has started. You can download from it steam, there’s a campaign mission, some challenge missions, skirmish and multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom