** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
OcUK preorders started at the beginning of July 2019 and were at £449. I don't think the monitor got shipped until very late in the year, so really the monitor has been out 7 or 8 months, not one year :)
Wow! Even more of a bargain then. No idea where they are getting the stock from to sell at this price. Perhaps grey imports or just cutting their own margins.

Associate
I don’t think there’s any reason why a RX590 couldn’t drive a 27GL850.

You might not be able to max out the FPS in games but it should still a nice monitor to play on.

Soldato
Indeed, so got mine and replaced my 27GL83A-B and can confirm they are exactly the same screen, can't really detect any differences. The only differences are:

-Coloured external box
-Internal box with additional USB cable
-More manuals, warranty books, and CD with drivers
-2 USB 3 ports.

The panels are the same, the colours are the same.

Associate
Yep I noticed that. I want a triple monitor setup but not sure to go for these or the dell 27u19d as there in in the same price range

as I use the monitors for mixed stuff not so much gaming but here and there but not to sure what I’ll do in the future.
I do photoshop stuff not for work put for fun and I do desktop stuff.

Not to sure what to do as the low contrast is putting me off a little. And not to sure on returns as I would not like a lot of screen bleed to much.
Mmm what to do indeed.

Soldato
Yep I noticed that. I want a triple monitor setup but not sure to go for these or the dell 27u19d as there in in the same price range

as I use the monitors for mixed stuff not so much gaming but here and there but not to sure what I’ll do in the future.
I do photoshop stuff not for work put for fun and I do desktop stuff.

Not to sure what to do as the low contrast is putting me off a little. And not to sure on returns as I would not like a lot of screen bleed to much.
Mmm what to do indeed.

I don't think they are the best screens if you do a lot of mixed work, but I would say that backlight bleed is a bit better on this second one than on my previous one. There is still some, but it is a lot better than other IPS monitors I've had.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I received one yesterday, one dead pixel was found today so I'm returning it. I ordered 2 so the other will be here today, fingers crossed.

It's good OcUK will be getting stock and they are pricing it very well indeed!

Soldato
Well this is incredible.

I bought the Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 and had to return it as it had a cluster of dead pixels in the center of the screen. I've replaced with the 27GL850 and this once is even worse.

I cant tell if its a line of dead/stuck pixels or dirt under the screen. It's definitely not on the screen as i've gently wiped the area with a lint free microfiber cloth.

https://imgur.com/a/OIsNP9m

Soldato
Well this is incredible.

I bought the Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 and had to return it as it had a cluster of dead pixels in the center of the screen. I've replaced with the 27GL850 and this once is even worse.

I cant tell if its a line of dead/stuck pixels or dirt under the screen. It's definitely not on the screen as i've gently wiped the area with a lint free microfiber cloth.

https://imgur.com/a/OIsNP9m

Very unlucky :(

Soldato
I received one yesterday, one dead pixel was found today so I'm returning it. I ordered 2 so the other will be here today, fingers crossed.

It's good OcUK will be getting stock and they are pricing it very well indeed!
I’ve got one pixel that’s stuck on red so I think I’ll be doing the same. Shame as it’s an awesome screen.

Soldato
Mine arrived this morning and now all set up - though not tweaked any settings yet.
Out of box I have to say I am very, very impressed. Seems, touch wood, I may have won the panel lottery. No dead pixels that I can see and no noticeable black light bleed. Just fired up tarkov and the colours are so much more vibrant than my previous TN. Have them sat side by side in dual monitor set up so I can move back and forth to compare. For 350 quid, IMO it’s an absolute steal.

Back
Top Bottom