Is anyone else done wearing jeans in public?

Soldato
I cannot stand wearing tracksuit bottoms or similar out and about. Jeans for me, well fitted but not skinny. That or chinos. Just feel really scruffy wearing anything tracky based unless doing sports or something.

Soldato
I find jeggings the most comfortable. They also have the added benefit of attracting the ladies ;) Ive had no end of women staring at me since I've started wearing them.

Last edited:
Soldato
weathers been nice since lock-down began, heating off ... so shorts have been de rigueur
... or lycra, if you've been doing an emergency essential trip to supermarket on bike - to avoid the full car park. .. or, just, out, checking your eye sight.

has this both sex, trend of artifically fatigued trousers gone away now ?

Caporegime
I enjoyed the Fendi call out because apart from their 2016 runway - which was by most accounts "drab", at best, and "forgettable", at worst - they don't get the press most reasonable observers would suggest they should. On a personal level, I particularly enjoyed their Liberation Through Greed & Funishment run which was a stand out in 2002 only - and this is debatable but I stand by it - over-shadowed by the Commes Des Garcon range of white tees which were exquisite. It's hard to nail both a crewe and v-neck finish to a tee range but that was probably their nadir.

In related news, 'good drip' is the name of my new hair-metal band. ^m^

Soldato
I enjoyed the Fendi call out because apart from their 2016 runway - which was by most accounts "drab", at best, and "forgettable", at worst - they don't get the press most reasonable observers would suggest they should. On a personal level, I particularly enjoyed their Liberation Through Greed & Funishment run which was a stand out in 2002 only - and this is debatable but I stand by it - over-shadowed by the Commes Des Garcon range of white tees which were exquisite. It's hard to nail both a crewe and v-neck finish to a tee range but that was probably their nadir.

In related news, 'good drip' is the name of my new hair-metal band. ^m^

I can’t believe it took so long for someone to comment on the Fendi belt. :D

Man of Honour
Everyone relax, captain obvious has arrived!

I only wear jeans if I'm going on a night out, I'm normally in cargo trousers or shorts. Paired with the most clashing t-shirt/hoody combo I can find to annoy the mrs.

Caporegime
Never liked jeans. Joggers or cargos for me.

I like linen trousers as well. They go well with a linen blazer and a Panama hat.

I call it the tea plantation owner look. Goes down a storm with the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom