Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Had this on back order for 4 weeks. A wall mounted, slim, high / low pulley for my home gym. I may get some 1"to 2"sleeves. The plates don't move around really so probably not needed.

DSCF8800.jpg

Is everyone just going to ignore the hula hoop in the mirror?

Associate
My first new laptop since 2014, after an accident with a bottle of cider and my trusty MBP mid 2014 I pulled the trigger on a new one.

2.3Ghz Core i9
32Gb Ram
1Tb SSD
AMD 5500M 8Gb

mbp01.jpg

mbp02.jpg

mbp03.jpg

mbp04.jpg

mbp05.jpg

mbp06.jpg

Soldato
Lol, have no hard scientific proof but they do seem to have a slower release of energy and help on long and / or hard rides. Definitely seem better that handfuls of sweets

Also got them for a good price as they have a short BBE date

Nothing wrong with Supermix and the sugar rush would help I'm sure :D

Associate
hLADmx2.jpg

New bench I built to allow me to more easily build other things. Stuck it on wheels too. Glued together a screwless stool, just waiting for that to set before posting.

Associate
Cheers!

The casters make it loads more useful for me. I can roll it out of the garage if I need more room for something else too.
Yep it's pretty simple - just a load of screws to make sure its solid

Soldato
SNIP
New bench I built to allow me to more easily build other things. Stuck it on wheels too. Glued together a screwless stool, just waiting for that to set before posting.

Iv got some worktop offcut from a breakfast bar and debated doing just this with it. Is it heavy to wheel around or fairly easy? Iv got a long garage with bench vices already but often not enough space behind the vice or infront for awkward bits

Soldato
Lol, have no hard scientific proof but they do seem to have a slower release of energy and help on long and / or hard rides. Definitely seem better that handfuls of sweets

Also got them for a good price as they have a short BBE date

Nothing wrong with Supermix and the sugar rush would help I'm sure :D

I may have to give some a go. There is no worse feeling on the saddle than when the legs turn into jelly and even in moments like that sweets never save me :(

I think my waistline will disagree with if Supermix has anything wrong with it :p

Back
Top Bottom