Ducky One2 TKL RGB Question

Associate
Just got my Ducky One2 TKL today from OCUK and as wondering if anyone else has one and can answer a question I have with it?

The RGB lighting does not seem to be very bright. I have a Ducky ONe2 mini and when I set that to say all colour backlight (white) its really quite bright, however the one I have received is not very bright and has a "warm tinge to it if that makes sense.

I've tried all the modes in the software and can't seem to improve it any. The single colour backlight is set to 255,255,255 but it's still got that tinge to it. Other colour are similarly not as bright on the TKL compared directly next to the One2 mini which I have. I have tried closing the software and using the function commands directly on the keyboard but still cannot seem to improve the brightness.

I absolutely love the keyboard itself as its a superb but the very muted RGB lighting was instantly noticeable and is even more exaggerated when sat next to the One2 mini which shoul din theory have the same RGB backlighting.

Anyone have any thoughts, or can maybe tell me FN commands that I might not have tried in order to increase the brightness? It's certainly possible that I am just being stupid but I have tried loads of thingsand getting nowehere?

Back
Top Bottom