As if 2020 couldn’t get any worse

Soldato
I'm not sure what any of these countries' policies are for power generation using nuclear, but that reads like a direct leak from a power station rather than 'soviet espionage' that The Daily Mail would report.

I'd assume the detectors for the isotopes in question are also very sensitive, so we could be talking about parts per billion levels.

Soldato
OP
I'm not sure what any of these countries' policies are for power generation using nuclear, but that reads like a direct leak from a power station rather than 'soviet espionage' that The Daily Mail would report.

I'd assume the detectors for the isotopes in question are also very sensitive, so we could be talking about parts per billion levels.
Ain’t that how Chernobyl started :p:p:p

Caporegime
"“We are able to indicate the likely region of the source, but it’s outside the CTBTO’s mandate to identify the exact origin,” she added."

Hmm...wonder where it'll be?

Caporegime
Wasn't there a problem in Russia not too long ago with a "leak" where the nearby residents needed to take anti-radiation pills?

That said, if it's St Petersburg I don't think it's that, maybe a missile is cracked? They moved a bunch of MIRVs (I think) into the city at some point.

Or maybe there's a giant uranium-based worm burrowing from the core of the planet and we're all about to be eaten.

Last edited:
Soldato
Or maybe there's a giant uranium-based worm burrowing from the core of the planet and we're all about to be eaten.

God damnit your right, I just googled such thing and the internet has confirmed it's this!!!! Were all doomed!!!!!

Soldato
Let's not forget, this is Russia. A country who developed the Skyfall, a nuclear powered and nuclear tipped cruise missile that isn't even in service yet but as already killed numerous Russians.

Back
Top Bottom