What monitor to get for a 4k setup.

Soldato
Hi,

I've just put in an order for new PC but I'd like a decent monitor to compliment it. I game and use the PC for everything really. 24"-27" is probably the ideal size.

Budget is about £300-ish and I'd like something that's going to really show off what a 4k PC can do.

The GFX card is a 2070.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Soldato
1. 27" 4K is bit of a wasteful ( have one) text is a pain to see & to be honest the pixels are so small you actaully dont see everything 4K has to offer.
would suggest 32" or more

2. my 1080ti barely gets 45fps on Medium/high on most of the newer games (RDR2, Assasins Creed, etc) be aware 2070 most certainly be on low/Medium.

just want to give you some advice from my experience, not trying to put you off just understand what 4K means. it means Money, & more Money so much more often.

Soldato
OP
1. 27" 4K is bit of a wasteful ( have one) text is a pain to see & to be honest the pixels are so small you actaully dont see everything 4K has to offer.
would suggest 32" or more

2. my 1080ti barely gets 45fps on Medium/high on most of the newer games (RDR2, Assasins Creed, etc) be aware 2070 most certainly be on low/Medium.

just want to give you some advice from my experience, not trying to put you off just understand what 4K means. it means Money, & more Money so much more often.
Thanks.

Maybe 32" is the way to go then.

Back
Top Bottom