Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
AMD has a similar functionality, also at no performance loss on newer cards :) IIRC it was also tested on Vega and RX480/580, and it was found to have no measurable loss there either.

Soldato
Had a quick try on my lunchbreak. Shoot the ship is back! New map (Cheshire park I think) and Battle Royale 200 players.
Shoothouse and BR 200 player both played fine, no stutter or lag issues. I matched with a team of 3 others and did ok, a few kills but 40th I think which was pretty poor. Fun though :)

Soldato
Its funny you mentioned this thewanted.

The other day I was thinking to myself that had I known back then that I would be playing this game so much, I would easily have paid the full £60 price without a second thought.
And the funny thing at that time, I was still umming and ahing about paying £29.99.

The single player in this game is so powerful, not mentioning the multiplayer and warzone. Its just insanely addictive for me.

Soldato
Its funny you mentioned this thewanted.

The other day I was thinking to myself that had I known back then that I would be playing this game so much, I would easily have paid the full £60 price without a second thought.
And the funny thing at that time, I was still umming and ahing about paying £29.99.

The single player in this game is so powerful, not mentioning the multiplayer and warzone. Its just insanely addictive for me.

That's good to hear! Unfortunately I'm too tight to pay full retail price for game that isn't fresh out of the box as it were.

If it drops down into the ~£35 territory I'll pick it up. Warzone Rumble satisfies most of my run-and-gun cravings for now :)

Soldato
Hey guys, please can you help?

Every time there's an 30GB-50GB update it downloads at 100kbs...on my 200mb Virgin Fibre

Last time you told me to install a free VPN with 7 day trial. I did that and it worked. (Thanks!)

But what can I do this time? Is there another free VPN you can recommend as I would really like to play tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
updates to this game absolutely blow. 36 GB coming in at 70-200 KB/s, I thought they may have updated their bandwidth by now given the price they are charging for this game, but no. same crap every few weeks, massive downloads at 1990 speeds :rolleyes:

Soldato
updates to this game absolutely blow. 36 GB coming in at 70-200 KB/s, I thought they may have updated their bandwidth by now given the price they are charging for this game, but no. same crap every few weeks, massive downloads at 1990 speeds :rolleyes:

The only way around is to do the VPN trick, but I'm not sure which to install.

Can someone recommend a good VPN free program with a 7 day trial? Thanks.

Soldato
shouldn't be necessary though

I know, it is bad isn't it.

Every time there's a new update the speed is so slow. If you left it at this speed it says it would take 38 hours for me?

32gb I can normally download in like 25 minutes so that's just crazy.

I don't get how they can get away with this.

Is it like this for everyone world wide? Or just the UK?

Back
Top Bottom