What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Shame the guy who did the first game (Same Lake) did not stay on as the model. He was perfect.[/MEDIA]

Yeah, I don't like how they changed nearly every recurring character in Max Payne 2, which I've started now. But the Bullet-time v2.0 is much better. Rather than hang about and be cautious, now you can just charge in all guns blazing. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah, I don't like how they changed nearly every recurring character in Max Payne 2, which I've started now. But the Bullet-time v2.0 is much better. Rather than hang about and be cautious, now you can just charge in all guns blazing. :D
Basically the first lot were the dev team themselves as they could not afford actors. Lol. But Sam Lake it better than the actual actors if you ask me. Guys just got the perfect face for the role imo.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Just picked up Star Wars Fallen Order and Grim Dawn from Steam but I’ve got to finish AC Odyssey first.

Looks like that may take me a while!

Associate
I was about to start a second play through of Fallen Order after hearing about the new patch but stopped myself. Sadly the platforming puts me off entirely. I found it to be really immersion breaking.

Associate
Picked up Divinity original Sin 2 for a fiver, not really into turn based games but heard nothing but good things about it while looking for a quality RPG to play.

Liking it so far, lots of combinations with regards to skills, skill combos and builds so should keep me busy for a while.

Had some epic battles already which seemed to last hours.:D

The beginning of the game is as hard as I have ever experienced, but once you get to grips with what you can and can't do, plus getting some skills, it's hella fun.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Finishing up Deep Rock Galactic
The occassional dip into Hell Let Loose
Desperados 3
Satisfactory
Raft
Just started Remnant from the Ashes
Just begun a run through of Grim Dawn.

Soldato
Most of my time is on World of Soccer - free to play football game, simple controls requiring only a mouse. You control just 1 player, team matches are 5v5. It's an online game so player base isn't greatly active during the day but every evening is pretty active.

also since buying Halo: MCC, I'm now playing this. Mainly looking for 8v8 team based games but game seems to take an age to find a match.

Associate
Picked up Sniper Elite 4, Deep Rock Galactic and Among us recently, been playing them to death but still loving each one. Particularly liking Among Us - it's drawn in several of my non-gamer friends to get Steam, get the game and join my group on Discord. Even my partner is interested in playing it!

Back
Top Bottom