How do you play with yours?

When gaming, do you play 1 game exclusively until you complete it or are sick of it or do you have a few games which are your "Go to" games?

I generally play one main game, usually a new one. I will play other games like C&C 3 just when I feel like it but mostly it will be my latest game.

I find with games like Elite, I can't easily go back and pick up where I left off if I leave it a while and I lose the interest.

I was playing NMS, found a way to cheat and got bored lol. Now I am playing the remake of C&C

How do you play with yours?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don’t like having multiple games on the go because one will never get finished but that’s what I’m doing now. Trying to finish PixelJunk Shooter, The Evil Within and Sniper Elite 3 all together before I start Quantum Break.

Associate
I'm like you and play one game at a time and finish it whatever even if it's not that good. I just can't leave a game unfinished. I find that having multiple games on the go just dilutes the gaming experience as I don't concentrate solely on one game. Flitting between games is not for me as if I haven't played a game for a while and I'm half way through then I forget where I am in the game and can't remember the story etc. If you get sidetracked and start playing other games then may never go back and finish it.
I find that the bigger the game like Fallout 4 or Skyrim for example I tend to play only that game and no other. Games like RES 2 or Metro then I can perhaps have both on the go as they can be finished in a day or two.

Permabanned
Yeah i go into a solo game deep, I stop practically all other things lol including other games as it distracts from it. But i do not play them that often and normally anything not AAA or Metacritic 75+ would not even make my backlog.

I refuse to let a game beat me either...

Associate
Always have one story based game on the go, and play it through to completion unless it's truly awful. As @Black Dog says I feel this provides the most rewarding experience. At the same time I might occasionally dip into a racing game or flight sim for a change of pace.

Soldato
I have Civ6 which is always a constant for me, but normally just one other game, maybe a second. Right now it is grim dawn for my long term playing and Halo for short term.

Anymore than that and I simply do not complete them.

Back
Top Bottom